- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Raise your pulse by lowering your ride with H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs
- Delivers a 1.5” – 1.8” drop depending on your vehicle
- Sport Springs are H&R's most popular coil springs
- Offers sportier results than OE springs with a superb ride quality
- Cuts body roll for crisp handling, tight cornering & faster response
- Streamlines your wind resistance for less drag
- Narrows the gap between your tires and wheel well
- Built tough from 54SiCr6 spring steel
- Shot-peened for a 200% increase in lifespan
- Made and tested in Germany
- Your H&R Sport Coil Springs include a Lifetime Defect Warranty
Let's face it—you gave up on trying to keep your prized ride stock a long time ago. Somewhere between the cat-back exhaust system and the roll cage, you decided to give in to that little voice inside your head urging you to put the pedal to the metal. When you're ready to fully embrace the spirit of sporty street driving, upgrade your suspension with H&R Lowering Coil Springs.
Inspired by the Autobahn and custom engineered for your auto, H&R Sport Springs tune your suspension for tighter, more responsive handling. These stage 2 spring upgrades drop you down between 1.5" – 1.8", lowering your center of gravity for reduced body roll, decreased wind resistance and a lot less slop in your steering. Plus, their progressive spring rate responds to the road, staying soft when you're cruising and stiffening up as you throw the hammer down.
More than just a performance upgrade, H & R Sport Springs give your ride a tighter profile, too. They bring your stature down far enough to close the gaps in your wheel wells, making your rims come alive. And since they're constructed from shot-peened steel with a Lifetime Defect Warranty, your HR Sport Springs have the guts to go the distance.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- The color of H&R Springs may vary on a batch-by-batch basis - images displayed are for illustrative purposes only. Spring color does not indicate which type of springs you have. The part numbers printed on the springs and/or spring box indicate whether you have Race, Super Sport, Sport, or OE Sport.
H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs Customer Reviews
174 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ernesto S (ADDISON, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Lexus IS 350 — May 17, 2018 8:42 PM
Very clean drop! Perfect stance. Ride quality is great. Very good springs for the price.
Reviewed by Edgardo G (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW 3-Series — Apr 19, 2018 12:48 PM
These are absolutely great for the price the ride feels stiffer and allot better that with stock can't go wrong for the price
Reviewed by Thomas M (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Audi A6 — Apr 07, 2018 8:24 AM
Having had several Beemers in the 70's/80's and a few Porsches recently, I wanted a little more out of the A-6 as far as the ride. These H&R's toned down the body roll and made my ride much more compliant, absorbing the bumps without feeling them but still giving the feedback. Very pleased. Had them installed by an indy shop so can't vouch for the install other than they charged me less than the book time.
Reviewed by Matthew H (Beavercreek, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Volkswagen Passat — Apr 04, 2018 3:39 AM
The ride height is good, qhat it should've been from factory. I paired it with koni sport struts and shocks.