- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Trick out your street beast with the top-shelf performance of H&R Super Sport Lowering Coil Springs
- Drops you down between 1.75” and 2.3” on average
- Super Sports are the most aggressive street-grade springs in H&R’s lineup
- Yields a superior ride for stickier cornering, reduced body roll and edgier aesthetics
- Tuned with a progressive spring rate that stays soft while you’re cruising and stiffens up when you put some pep in your step
- Closes the gap in your wheel wells
- Manufactured from 54SiCr6 spring steel that’s shot-peened for unmatched durability
- Four coil springs included with each kit
- Built and tested in Germany by H&R
- Your HR Super Sport Springs are backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty
There's a reason why you're always the one volunteering to make emergency grocery store runs. Any crosstown excursion is an excuse to hot lap your hotrod and practice driving, drifting and donut-ing. Your steering skills are tight, but there's only so far you can push stock springs. If you really want to take your driving to the next level, make the switch to H&R Super Sport Springs.
Designed for the street yet inspired by the track, Super Sport HR Springs are the ideal upgrades for veteran enthusiasts with a passion for performance. They drop you down on average between 1.75" and 2.3", lowering your center of gravity for less body roll, tighter handling and an intimidating profile. And since they boast a progressive spring rate, they stay soft when you're cruising but stiffen up when you start pushing heavy G forces.
Your H&R Shocks have more than enough backbone to handle the toughest conditions. Each spring is custom coiled using specially selected steel that's subjected to a shot-peening process, which boosts their life expectancy by 200%. What's more, they're fully inspected before shipping to your doorstep and come complete with a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- The color of H&R Springs may vary on a batch-by-batch basis - images displayed are for illustrative purposes only. Spring color does not indicate which type of springs you have. The part numbers printed on the springs and/or spring box indicate whether you have Race, Super Sport, Sport, or OE Sport.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
H&R Super Sport Lowering Coil Springs Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Fabian P (CHULA VISTA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — May 17, 2018 8:29 PM
First of all, they came nicely packaged. Secondly, the quality is great, the finish they come in is very nice. Lastly, they look and perform great on the car. The car is nice, low and leveled. Overall great buy.
Reviewed by James H (Hermitage, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Beetle — Dec 08, 2015 1:05 AM
Very happy with the SS springs. Looks great and ride is still nice and comfortable. Beetle has a large fender gsp and took it to just under a finger in front and just over a finger in the back. Great bang for the buck mod not to mention handling and body roll is greatly improved.
Reviewed by Sarkis S (LOS ANGELES, CA) — Mar 30, 2015 11:03 PM
These springs are gods gift to all enthusiasts it completely minimized body roll to almost none in corners, it has changed the character of my car giving me more to explore, the ride comfort is amazing in my opinion more comfortable than stock set up overall best