- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Chop, drop and roll on some of the lowest coilovers around: H&R Ultra Low Coil Over Shocks
- Custom engineered to replace your factory struts
- Gives you +3” of adjustable lowering, depending on your vehicle
- Perfect for making your show car pop out on the concourse or the front cover
- The advanced monotube gas shock features a fully threaded body for fast height adjustments
- Custom valved and progressively sprung to work in perfect unison
- Built and tested in Germany to ensure the highest quality standards
- Your H&R Ultra Low Coilover Shocks are backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty
At the track, checkered flags and adoring fans are won by drivers who dare to be bold. At the concourse, blue ribbons and bragging rights are earned the same way. So if you're looking to turn heads and make the judges take notice at the car show, equip your extreme low-rider with H&R Ultra Low Coil Over Shocks.
With H&R Ultra Low Coil Over Shocks, you're not just dropping your center of gravity—you're taking it down to another zip code. These specialty lowering coilovers deliver more than 3" of height adjustability on average, giving you room to slam your custom straight down to the street. Plus, these performance monotube shocks feature a fully threaded body for fast, precise altitude alterations, making it easy to ease back up to trailering or street driving levels at the end of the show, photo shoot or exhibition.
Installing H&R Ultra Low Coil Overs does take some work. Due to their remarkable drop, you may have to remove your fender wells, change tires or even get smaller wheels to make it fit. However, the results are sure to drop jaws. And, your H&R Ultra Low Coil Overs are covered by a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- Due to their extreme drop and involved install, H&R Ultra Low Coil Over Shocks are recommended for show cars only. Talk to your installer before ordering
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)