- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Catapult your truck’s capabilities with a set of ICON Coil Springs
- Higher springs boost load bearing capacity and increase ride height for larger tires
- Multi-rate coil allows for outstanding ride quality during any driving conditions
- Ideal for aggressive drivers – second rate will help reduce bottom-out
- Eibach-manufactured coil spring guaranteed against sagging and breaking for life
- ICON Suspension Coil Springs are made in the USA and sold in pairs
- Your ICON Coil Springs are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Strengthen and style your ride for the backcountry with ICON Coil Springs. These slightly-higher springs increase your ride’s load-bearing capacity and provide plenty of space for larger wheel and tire sets. Made in the USA and sold in pairs. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ICON Coil Springs Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff H (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Aug 08, 2018 1:23 PM
Had a spacer level and decided to swap these in instead. Stiffer than stock, but the dual rate makes it a "nice" stiffer feeling (for lack of a better way to describe it.) I'm an accountant and drive 23 miles each way to the office, 6 miles surface streets and 17 miles interstate. Love these coils instead of a spacer. On the truck for 300 miles now, have not noticed them being higher initially than the spacer or "settling" like I read a few places before purchasing. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by mike s (SAN PEDRO, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 21, 2017 7:13 AM
Overall I'm impressed on these springs I installed it with a buddy and took only about a 1 1/2 hour. I would think the ride would be more stiff with my shocks but the ride isn't that bad seems close to stock..it's a must if you want to clear for bigger tires such as 33" or 35"
Reviewed by Michell H (Raeford, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 21, 2016 5:42 AM