- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Catapult your truck’s capabilities with a set of ICON Coil Springs
- Higher springs boost load bearing capacity and increase ride height for larger tires
- Multi-rate coil allows for outstanding ride quality during any driving conditions
- Ideal for aggressive drivers – second rate will help reduce bottom-out
- Eibach-manufactured coil spring guaranteed against sagging and breaking for life
- ICON Suspension Coil Springs are made in the USA and sold in pairs
- Your ICON Coil Springs are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Strengthen and style your ride for the backcountry with ICON Coil Springs. These slightly-higher springs increase your ride’s load-bearing capacity and provide plenty of space for larger wheel and tire sets. Made in the USA and sold in pairs. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ICON Coil Springs Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff H (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Aug 08, 2018 1:23 PM
Had a spacer level and decided to swap these in instead. Stiffer than stock, but the dual rate makes it a "nice" stiffer feeling (for lack of a better way to describe it.) I'm an accountant and drive 23 miles each way to the office, 6 miles surface streets and 17 miles interstate. Love these coils instead of a spacer. On the truck for 300 miles now, have not noticed them being higher initially than the spacer or "settling" like I read a few places before purchasing. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by mike s (SAN PEDRO, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 21, 2017 7:13 AM
Overall I'm impressed on these springs I installed it with a buddy and took only about a 1 1/2 hour. I would think the ride would be more stiff with my shocks but the ride isn't that bad seems close to stock..it's a must if you want to clear for bigger tires such as 33" or 35"
Reviewed by Michell H (Raeford, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 21, 2016 5:42 AM