- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your everyday suspension quality and performance with ICON Control Arms
- CNC-machined and precision-welded by professionals for a precise fit to your make and model
- Features a 17-4 high-grade, stainless steel uni-ball adapter pin for OEM-like fitment
- 1” stainless PTFE-lined uni-ball bearings help the adapter pin keep the upper arms aligned
- Choose between high-quality steel or premium billet aluminum construction (most applications)
- ICON Upper Control Arms are proudly made in the USA
- Your ICON Control Arm Set carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
For unequaled stability down below, upgrade your slacking suspension system with ICON Control Arms. When weakened factory ball joints start presenting more problems than they solve, this quality set offers unlimited suspension travel potential.
ICON Tubular Control Arms employ 1” PTFE-lined uni-balls – combined with a one-of-a-kind, 17-4 stainless adapter system – to increase the upper arms misalignment, which gives you free and flawless wheel travel without having to worry about factory ball-joint bind.
CNC-machined and professionally-welded for enhanced strength, your ICON Upper Control Arms are machined right here in the USA and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ICON Control Arms Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ricardo L (MONROVIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 11, 2019 5:49 AM
Haven't installed yet but they look nice and feel lighter then the other control arms I ordered but ended up returning. We'll see how they function when I install them.
Reviewed by Joshua D (KINGSPORT, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jun 25, 2016 3:23 AM
Reviewed by Grady D (SODDY DAISY, TN) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Corolla — May 20, 2016 10:43 AM
These are great quality and make my truck ride a little smoother. I had to wait a month to get them to me finally and that was only because I contacted icon. They seem very durable and gave me correct alignment again, also they were pretty easy to install once the OEM ball joint was removed.
Reviewed by Kyle W (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Apr 01, 2016 12:23 PM