- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your rig from bottoming out with ICON Hydraulic Air Bump Stop Systems
- Race-proven and tested for smooth engagement & maximum bottom resistance in extreme conditions
- Hydro-pneumatic design for better impact energy absorption & more controlled axle return over OEM
- Countless tuning options for valve stack, oil volume & nitrogen pressure for a customized balance
- CAD-plated body with urethane rod seal and wiper provides durable long-term lifespan
- Anodized billet top cap, O-ring sealed back-up cap, seal head and striker constructed to withstand the most demanding road conditions
- Serviceable & re-buildable OEM replacement designed to last the life of your vehicle
- Bolt-on design for clean install on lifted or non-lifted vehicles—no welding
- Your ICON Hydraulic Air Bump Stop Systems is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on ICON components and a 1-year warranty on shocks
Fortify your suspension to tackle even the harshest terrain with ICON Hydraulic Bump Stops. Lending a helping hand to your hard-working shocks and springs, ICON Bump Stops utilize a hydro-pneumatic design to provide additional impact energy capacity and return the axle in a more controlled manner than OEM.
These quality ICON suspension accessories are engineered to deliver smooth engagement and maximum bottom resistance during demanding road conditions. Their durable components include an anodized billet top cap, O-ring sealed back-up cap, seal head and striker.
With limitless tuning options for valve stack, oil volume and nitrogen pressure adjustments, you can customize your ICON Bump Stop Kit with just the right balance for your driving needs. A serviceable and re-buildable OEM replacement for both lifted and non-lifted vehicles, ICON Raptor Bump Stops are built to last the lifespan of your ride. Your ICON Hydraulic Air Bump Stop Systems is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on ICON components and a 1-year warranty on shocks.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ICON Hydraulic Air Bump Stop Systems Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by jonathan m (Township Of Washington, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 14, 2017 10:53 PM
Took about 2 hours to instal with a shop lift. Hardest part was taking out factory rivets. Besides a good set of shocks this is the best bolt on mod for the money. As for crawling you'll only notice these when your rear falls down something. These really shine if your going to air the truck or "Baja" the truck. I have bypass shocks in the rear of my Tacoma and these really tied the whole rear together. No more harsh bottoms. Feels like landing on a pillow.