- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make sure your vehicle rides high with a set of ICON Leaf Springs
- Engineered to lift the rear or front of your leaf spring suspension
- Multiple-leaf construction delivers a smooth drive and less spring fatigue or sagging
- Maintains your load and towing capacities with no necessary drive shaft mods
- Sold in pairs with included center pins for easy installation
- ICON proudly produces their Leaf Springs right here in the USA
- Your ICON Leaf Springs carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Elevate your rig’s rear stance with ICON Suspension Leaf Springs. Sold in pairs, these must-have upgrades are designed to boost the rear or front of your leaf spring suspension to maintain your ride’s load and towing capacity while delivering a smooth ride and less sagging. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ICON Leaf Springs Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JUSTIN M (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Excursion — Mar 04, 2020 8:06 AM
Received these springs on a pallet, wrapped in plastic to hold the springs down. Springs came in great condition and a lot earlier than they were projected. In fact I had canceled my order due to the fact they had them shipping 6-8 weeks later, then all of a sudden they showed up in a freight truck. So I kept them. Great product, high price, but hey, they are icons.
Reviewed by Ryan K (Hayes, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Excursion — Feb 19, 2019 8:38 PM
These leaf springs are pricey, but they are some of the best riding leaf springs that money can buy. Huge improvement over the worn out factory springs on my Excursion.