- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Increase your capability over a wide range of terrains with ICON Lift Kits
- Improve wheel travel & damping ability for better vehicle control and ride quality
- Additional ground clearance allows for the use of larger tire/wheel combos without losing ride quality or towing capacity
- Choose from six different stages for your ideal amount of lift:
- Stage 1: Entry Level Kit – Increases ground clearance and suspension dampening
- Stage 2: Basic Suspension Upgrade – Light to medium off-road
- Stage 3: Performance System – Increased cooling from reservoirs on shocks
- Stage 4: Mid Performance System – Reservoirs on front and rear shocks for increased travel
- Stage 5: Maximum Performance System – Enhanced performance for high-speed, off-road driving
- Stage 6: Extreme Performance System – Maximum travel and dampening performance
- Each kit is custom-engineered to deliver maximum performance for serious off-road conditions
- Features a CAD-plated coilover shock body & 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum CNC-machined components for durability you can count on
- Exceptional cooling properties & ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs make for a superior road feel
- Height adjustable coilovers allow you to fine-tune your height preference (select applications)
- Includes everything you need for installation – no need to piece together parts
- Difference Between Lift Kits and Leveling Kits
- Your ICON Lift Kit carries a Lifetime Warranty on ICON components and a 1-year warranty on shocks
Weekends shouldn’t be taken off because your rig can’t handle the terrain. When you install an ICON Lift Kit you increase your stability and drivability, improve wheel travel and damping and add additional ground clearance. ICON Lifts improve vehicle control and ride quality as well as allow larger tire/wheel combos.
Available in multiple stages each with different components, there’s sure to be a kit for you. Stage 1: an entry level kit that increases ground clearance and suspension dampening, Stage 2: a basic suspension upgrade for light to medium off-road travel, Stage 3: a performance system that increases cooling from reservoirs on shocks, Stage 4: a mid-performance system with reservoirs on the front and rear shocks for increased travel, Stage 5: a maximum performance system for high-speed off-road driving and Stage 6: an extreme performance system for maximum travel and dampening performance.
Custom-engineered with a CAD-plated coilover shock body & 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum CNC-machined components, these top-of-the-line kits include everything you need for installation. Your ICON Lift Kit is protected by a Lifetime Warranty on ICON components and a 1-year warranty on shocks.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ICON Lift Kits Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph C (Fairbanks, AK) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 06, 2020 8:52 PM
The suspension arrived way ahead of their anticipated delivery date, so kudos to AutoAnything for their superb service. The price was the best I found online from any store. As for the suspension itself, it is beautiful to see on the truck. For a novice/low level amateur wrench turner I found it relatively difficult to install but everything was listed out on their instructions. It took three days of work with just myself to install and included some cutting modifications to the truck.
Reviewed by Joseph P (WHITESBORO, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Mar 17, 2019 6:51 AM
Reviewed by Kayvon H (RICHARDSON, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 06, 2018 9:16 PM