- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Install ICON V.S. 2.0 Shocks for a suspension that keeps bouncing back
- Boasts a nitrogen-charged monotube design with heat-dissipating internal reservoir
- Runs on premium 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping across the temp spectrum
- Makes use of a one-piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle-specific valving for unsurpassed performance on- and off-road
- 5/8” chrome-plated, hardened steel shaft stands up to corrosion and other debris damage
- 6061 aluminum rod-end, top-cap and internals ensure strength and durability
- Provides a factory-firm fitment with polyurethane bushings, zinc-plated sleeves and forged steel mounting stems
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance and high-tech appearance
- Never say goodbye to performance – ICON 2.0 Shocks are rebuildable and revalvable
- Each ICON VS 2.0 Shock is made in the USA
- Your ICON Vehicle Specific 2.0 Shocks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re the everyday city street driver or a frustrated weekend warrior, a high-quality set of ICON V.S. 2.0 Shocks will give your ride the kind of on- and off-road performance to write home about. Made to handle the road-rigors your suspension has to endure, these custom-fit shocks will change the way you approach the commute or the rock-crawl.
Running on premium-grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping across a wide temperature range, ICON VS Series 2.0 Shocks have a one-piece linear/digressive piston built-in for vehicle-specific valving that’s sure to deliver unsurpassed performance. Heat dissipation occurs within an internal reservoir, complementing the nitrogen-charged monotube design.
Resistant to corruption both inside and out and reinforced to stand the test of time, ICON Vehicle Specific 2.0 Shocks are 100% rebuildable and revalvable and mount easily. Manufactured in the USA, your ICON VS 2.0 Shock is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ICON V.S. 2.0 Shocks Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Pablo M (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 30, 2016 9:00 PM
i haven't install this shocks jet because im still waiting in my front coilovers to complete my set up is been about 3 weeks already since i purchased 3 items together and still waiting. my suggestion... do not sell or list something you don't have, because you are loosing customers.