- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Icon V.S. 2.5 Shocks will strengthen your suspension and smooth out your ride like none other
- Employs a one-piece digressive piston design with vehicle-specific valving for unrivaled performance and ride quality
- Cadmium-plated, precision-machined 1026 DOM steel shock body provides outstanding durability and corrosion-resistance
- Constructed with heavy-duty 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum CNC-machined components
- CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability at the turn of a knob
- Internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Runs on premium 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping over a wide heat range
- Includes PTFE-lined spherical bearings and application-specific mounting hardware
- Can be rebuilt and revalved until you run out of road
- Each ICON VS 2.5 Shock is made in the USA
- Your ICON Vehicle Specific 2.5 Shocks are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When your car parts start to go, you shouldn’t waste any time in upgrading to a fresher, more reliable model. This is no more accurate than when it comes to your all-important suspension. Restore that rock-steady, rock-crawling stance by swapping out your OE shocks for a fresh ICON VS 2.5 Shock Set.
Living up to the brand name, ICON VS Series 2.5 Shocks get their strength from a one-piece, digressive piston setup with vehicle-specific valving, while standing up to corrosion and other corruption with a CAD-plated 1026 DOM steel shock body. At-your-fingertips CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability, and an internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression.
With PTFE-lined spherical bearings and application-specific mounting hardware included, all ICON Vehicle Specific 2.5 Shocks run on premium-grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping. Manufactured right here in the USA, your ICON V.S. 2.5 Shocks are eternally rebuiladable and revalvable and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICON V.S. 2.5 Shocks Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Derrick C (MONROVIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 07, 2017 3:43 PM
Well to put it short an simple the new Icon system we installed on my Tacoma fit great an they perform well very well,Thanks for the great quality of your products.
Reviewed by Blake T (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — May 15, 2016 8:19 PM
Shocks went in same day installing by myself and came at advertised height. The CDC click adjust is invaluable tuning and every click truly makes a difference. I highly recommend this brand and Autoanything is very pleasant to deal with. :) These ride night and day better over the stock Bilsteins