- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your suspension from bottoming out with King Bump Stops
- Choose from 2.0” and 2.5” diameter bodies with stroke lengths from 2 to 4 inches
- Double-sealed Schrader cover mounts to the body, not the valve for a positive seal
- Precision-machined 4130 Chromoly mounting sleeves offer a secure and sturdy mount
- Aluminum components are machined from strong, lightweight aircraft-quality billet
- Unique piston design provides superior flow characteristics
- Large 1.25” or 1.625” diameter shafts are micro-polished to extend seal life
- Durable nylon contact pad provides quiet operation – mounts with a single bolt
- Made in the USA, King Bump Stops are easily tuned and serviced with simple hand tools
- Your King Bump Stops carry a 90-day limited warranty
Ruts and boulders may be two of your favorite things about off-roading, but they sure don’t do your ride any favors. Help your suspension travel to the best of its abilities with King Bump Stops.
Crafted in 2.0” and 2.5” diameter bodies with stroke lengths from 2” to 4”, these suspension additions are designed to accommodate most mounting location requirements and handle any suspension load. With unique, double-sealed Schrader cover that mounts to the body, rather than the valve itself, the King Limiting Shock keeps dirt and moisture safely at bay.
Feature-packed King Bump Stops offer precision-machined 4130 Chromoly mounting sleeves to ensure a secure fit and distinct piston design for superior flow characteristics, while the large 1.25” or 1.625” diameter shafts are micro-polished to extend seal life. Made in the USA, each King Suspension Bump Stop is easily tuned and serviced with simple hand tools and comes backed by a 90-day limited warranty.