- Upgrade your ride’s handling without sacrificing comfort with a KONI FSD 2100 Shock & Strut Kit
- Custom-designed for your specific car, light truck, SUV or motorhome
- Frequency Selective Dampening (FSD) automatically tunes shock stiffness to match road conditions
- FSD shocks stay soft over rough terrain and tighten control when cornering
- Daily driving kit adds comfort and refinement while improving grip and safety
- Attractive metallic gold finish adds a luxurious look
- FSD 2100 Shock & Strut Kit includes 4 shocks and/or struts (depending on vehicle)
- Your KONI 2100 FSD Kit includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your suspension system without sacrificing commute comfort with a KONI FSD 2100 Shock & Strut Kit. Custom-engineered for the exact specifications of your car, truck or SUV, these distinct dampeners enhance your control when traveling any terrain.
Using advanced Frequency Selective Dampening (FSD) to automatically respond to road conditions, 2100 Shocks & Struts stay soft for superior ride quality on rough roads and stiffen up for better handling on paved pathways.
The FSD 2100’s patented technology is designed to refine you ride’s performance while improving grip and safety. FSD 2100 Shocks & Struts feature an attractive gold finish and come in a set of 4 shocks and/or struts (depending on vehicle). Your KONI 2100 FSD Kit includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
KONI FSD 2100 Shock & Strut Kit Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Romesh J (Lomita, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Mazda 3 — Apr 15, 2017 1:47 PM
I installed these on my 2013 Mazda 3 and i thought they'll be much comfortable than the stock ones. I have 70k miles on my stock shocks. But there is not much of a difference between these and my stock ones. I kinda expected more from these.
Reviewed by Corey C (SMYRNA, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Volkswagen GTI — Jul 04, 2015 10:49 PM
Spent 16 hours under my MKV GTI on a lift installing these with the Eibach Pro Kit springs and Eibach Sway Bars and Whiteline Endlinks. All great quality and stiffened up my ride while the FSDs kept me comfortable as well as tI'd to the road aND tight around be ds aND corners. Hitting an on ramp, you feel them tighten up as those lateral Gs start to rip your face off but they hold.The FSDs really are amazing and they are a steal on this site. If AutoEverything doesn't have it, you don't need it!
Ships Between 6/25 - 6/27
- What Do You Drive?