- Experience both performance and comfort with the KONI 2150 FSD Lowering Kit
- Custom-engineered for your sporty vehicle
- Equipped with Frequency Selective Dampening (FSD) technology that automatically adjusts the degree of stiffness to match the road conditions
- Stays soft when the roads are rough & tightens up when the conditions are ripe for ripping around hairpin turns
- Drops your ride height up to 1.5” (depending on the vehicle) for exceptional handling and an intimidating appearance
- Comes with Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs and KONI FSD shocks or struts
- Finished in metallic gold and metallic gray for a boss look
- Your KONI 2150 FSD Lowering Kit includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The problem with performance suspension upgrades has always been the trade-off between ride quality and road hugging. For track-only autos, it’s a necessary sacrifice. But for everyday drivers with a passion for acceleration, it’s a hard transition. Now with KONI 2150 FSD Lowering Kit, there’s no compromise between comfort and exhilaration—you get both.
Ingenious engineering separates the KONI FSD Suspension from old-school shock builders. These deluxe dampeners use Frequency Selective Dampening to read the road and respond to the conditions. When the path is rough, they soften up for comfort. When it’s smooth sailing, they stiffen up for handling. That way, you get sizzling steering without battering your backbone.
Custom-built for your sports car, the KONI FSD Suspension Kit delivers a direct installation and perfect fit. Along with the metallic-gold FSD shocks and struts, you also get metallic-gray Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs to drop your height up to 1.5” (varies by vehicle). Your KONI 2150 Lowering Kit comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1" to 1½" lowered range. Exact length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 6/25 - 6/27
- What Do You Drive?