- For ferocious performance at a feasible price, bolt on the KONI STR.T Lowering Kit
- Custom-engineered to work flawlessly with your year, make and model
- Perfect for spirited drivers who want to add an aggressive edge to your ride’s profile
- Drops your center of gravity for sportier steering, tighter turning and hotter handling
- Comes with KONI STR.T shocks and/or struts, and either H&R or Eibach lowering springs (depending on vehicle)
- Your KONI STR.T Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Exhilarating performance doesn’t always come with an excessive price tag. Give your ride a Formula 1 feel for a fraction of the cost with the KONI STR.T Kit. Engineered for excitement, this suspension upgrade delivers sporty handling, tighter steering, more responsive handling and a more intimidating appearance.
The KONI STR.T Suspension Kit drops your center of gravity down to the ground, enhancing your control around every turn. Plus, the lower ride height heightens your profile, giving you a meaner look on the streets.
Custom-engineered for your year, make and model, the KONI STR.T kit fits perfectly and installs directly. And, it comes with everything you need to replace your stock system: KONI STR.T shocks/struts and H&R or Eibach lowering springs (depending on vehicle). Better still, KONI covers your STR.T Kit with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Depending on vehicle, KONI Sport Lowering Kits will either come with H&R or Eibach lowering springs. Enter your vehicle information above to see available applications
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1" to 1½" lowered range. Exact length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
KONI STR.T Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David C (WEST BABYLON, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Camaro — Sep 14, 2017 2:30 AM
rear springs to low the car bottoms out a lot and you feel every bump in the rear
Reviewed by Robert B (East Windsor, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Mazda 3 — Sep 02, 2016 10:14 PM
If your looking for better handling but don't want too rough of a ride this is a great combo. The Koni struts and shocks with Eibach springs give a much improved handling than OEM, but still give a comfortable ride.
Reviewed by Jiaan Z (Miami Lakes, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen GTI — Apr 19, 2016 8:52 AM
Even though this kit went from "to be delivered in a ~week" to bring backordered for almost a month it was definitely worth the wait. For those looking for a slight drop (~1" vs advertised .8") and mildly more stiffness vs stock, this is the kit for you. There is about a .25" difference worth noting between the back and front, the front being lower. All in all though the ride and drop are perfect for me even dispite the never-ending construction on most roads around me.
Ships Between 6/19 - 6/21
- What Do You Drive?