- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- STR.T Orange are KONI’s entry-level performance shocks & struts
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle
- The perfect match for performance lowering springs and sway bars
- Delivers better road hold and a higher level of on-road safety
- Custom damping and valving designed for each vehicle
- Fixed-rate damping never needs adjusting
- Robust twin-tube construction
- Classic orange finish emblazoned with the legendary KONI logo
- KONI shocks & struts are sold individually
- Your KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform any on ramp into the corkscrew at Laguna Seca with a set of KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts. These entry-level performance shocks are designed to give your ride the KONI sport-chassis feel- quickly, easily and economically.
KONI custom designs the STR.T Orange shocks & struts with damping and valving specific to your vehicle. And since they're custom tailored to your ride, no adjustments are necessary. KONI builds ‘em that way to deliver a high-performance damper at a low-performance price. Plus, the durable twin-tube construction means your KONI Streets are crafted to stand the test of time.
Boasting the classic Orange finish and the world-famous KONI logo, your Orange Street Shocks boost your ride's style as well as the performance. And even better, KONI backs your STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
174 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael H (Montoursville, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jul 21, 2018 5:38 AM
Replaced the shocks on my '06 Miata with these. Hadn't realized how soft the old ones were until I drove it with the Konis. Firm but not harsh. Excellent control. Glad I had my mechanic change them, as he had to drop the upper control arms for the front and remove a link for the rear. Way beyond my ability. Worth the results
Reviewed by Stevenson B (DeRidder, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — May 22, 2018 7:52 PM
Very nice looking product good ride well built.match my hemi orange daytona perfect.
Reviewed by Mark B (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Apr 16, 2018 11:04 PM
I lowered my mustang 1.5" in the front and 2" in the rear and was concerned with how it would handle. These koni struts and shocks out performed my expectations giving my car a nice tight feel and excellent handling. paired with a set of adjustable caster camber plates I'm very happy with the results.