- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dial in the win with KYB AGX Shocks & Struts
- Perfect for high-performance and sport compact drivers
- Delivers fast and easy, on-car damping rate changes to match your driving preferences
- Externally adjustable without lifting the vehicle or removing the tires
- Adjusts with an external knob or slot depending on vehicle
- Wide range of damping rates from street to strip—up to 125% more than OEM
- Your KYB AGX Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your street ride with race-ready parts when you upgrade your suspension with a set of KYB AGX Shocks & Struts. Providing fast, easy, on-car damping rate changes, KYB AGX shocks make your daily driver feel as at home on the race track as it is on the morning commute.
Designed for high-performance and sport compact drivers, AGX shocks let you tune your driving performance one corner at a time with either an external knob or screwdriver slot (depending on model). So, whether you’re cruising the streets or crushing the strip, the KYB AGX shock should be your first choice.
The best part of KYB AGX shocks is there’s no need to lift your car or remove the tires to make adjustments – just reach in and turn the dial. And with a range in damping rates of up to 125% more than OEM, you can set each KYB AGX strut exactly. What’s more, KYB backs your AGX Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KYB AGX Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by michael d (Watertown, CT) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Cavalier — Jan 11, 2018 6:07 AM
Reviewed by Rick M (Port Charlotte, FL) Reviewed for a 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Aug 08, 2017 11:44 AM
Much improved handling from my old GR2's. Stiffer even at low/med settings but very drivable. Not harsh. Body roll and porposing is noticeably less and I have yet to turn up the stiffness. Installation was easy, same as stock.
Reviewed by Julian V (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 08, 2017 6:50 AM