- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Restore your ride’s original performance with KYB Excel-G Shocks & Struts
- Designed to return OEM handling and control for normal driving conditions
- Calibrated to compensate for worn suspension components
- Valving and internal components are designed specifically for your ride
- Built with quality that meets or exceeds OEM shocks and struts
- Your KYB Excel-G Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Face it, car parts wear out. Especially those unsung suspension components that do the driving dirty work underneath your chassis, mile after grueling mile. So when those factory shocks and struts feel more like an over-stretched Slinky, it’s time to beat back the bounce with a set of KYB Excel-G Shocks & Struts.
One of the best ways to bring back handling and control, Excel struts restore OEM performance and are calibrated to compensate for the worn suspension components on your specific year, make and model vehicle. KYB Excel-G shocks get your daily driver ready to handle your normal driving conditions in no time.
KYB Excel-G shocks do more than bring back the OEM quality ride. Since they’re crafted with the highest standards around, each Excel-G shock meets or exceeds OEM build quality. Even better, KYB backs your Excel-G Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KYB Excel-G Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
635 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David C (BILLERICA, MA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Expedition — Jun 13, 2018 7:14 AM
I noticed a significant difference in handling and control over bumps and potholes. Pleased so far.
Reviewed by Michele D (Westerlo, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Odyssey — Jun 08, 2018 6:44 AM
The struts worked out great for my fairly old butt reliable 2002 Honda Odyssey. Gave new life to the worn out rear end of the vehicle. Thanks Auto Anything.