- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade to monotube suspension with KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts
- The perfect replacement for monotube equipped vehicles
- High gas pressure adds performance for aggressive driving and heavy loads
- Increases steering response by up to 30% over OEM
- Monotube design never experiences shock fade
- Increased vehicle stability, handling and control over twin-tube designs
- Responsive monotube design automatically adjusts to driving conditions
- Provides a firmer ride and additional control in all driving conditions
- Your KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Dump those squishy twin-tube shocks and upgrade to the firm ride and auto-adjusting control of monotube KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts. A serious performance upgrade for twin-tube equipped vehicles, Gas-a-Just shocks feature a monotube design that never experiences shock fade.
The high gas pressure delivers both aggressive driving performance and heavy load handling. Not to mention, the KYB Gas-a-Just shock increases steering response by up to 30% over twin-tube designs. Plus, the responsive monotube design automatically adjusts to conditions to boost stability, handling and control.
And, if you’re already familiar with the wonders of monotube shocks because your ride came factory equipped, the Gas-a-Just shock is the perfect OEM replacement. So when it’s time for a new set—go with KYB. And best yet, KYB backs your Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
142 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ted M (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Express — Jun 01, 2019 2:31 PM
Didnt feel any different on my 2004 Chevy van. Hoping to get a smoother ride with all the potholes here in Chicago but no. You feel every one.shocks I replaced were 15 years old . Would not recommend for big van.
Reviewed by Chris H (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Lexus IS 350 — May 22, 2019 1:40 AM
Reviewed by David M (Arlington, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 08, 2019 7:46 AM
I bought a set of these for a Granada back in 1979. It really improved the ride and handling. Recently, my 2015 RAM truck was not handling highway turns well when there was a pothole there. These shocks are the best. I could not give the ease of installation a 5 because the front ones no one but a mechanic can do. The back ones I did but were tough because RAM engineers did not make one of eh bolts easy to get to. The mechanic who put in the front ones told me I chose well.