- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your full-size ride to the max with KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts
- Designed to deliver maximum control for trucks, vans and SUVs
- Wide-bore monotube with stainless steel piston ring withstand high temps
- Off-road shaft boot deflects dirt and lends an aggressive look
- Thrives under the most demanding driving conditions
- Perfect suspension upgrade for frequent hauling, towing and plowing
- KYB’s shock for ideal use with your diesel truck - also compatible with gas
- Compatible with lifted and lowered vehicles (depending on model)
- Your KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Big, strong and unwieldy, it takes special equipment to keep your big truck, work van or SUV under control. So reign in the handling and maximize control with a set of KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts.
Custom-built for your full-sized ride, MonoMax shocks are designed to deliver performance upgrades for both diesel and gas vehicles. Featuring a wide-bore monotube design with a stainless steel piston ring, KYB Mono shocks can handle the high temperatures generated from heavy-duty use. The off-road shaft boot deflects dirt and lends an aggressive look which makes MonoMax shocks perfect for hauling, towing and plowing.
Providing optimal off-road action, the MonoMax shock is KYB’s number-one choice for diesel trucks and is compatible with a number of lifted and lowered rigs. KYB backs your MonoMax Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles V (STATESVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Apr 24, 2018 6:18 PM
1st I will say that the front KYB shocks are 1 to 2 inches shorter then the OEM shocks I replaced. So that means I lost 1 to 2 inches in travel of the front wheels. The ride hight should be the same. This doesn't bother me because my truck is stock and I almost never go off road. I called AutoAnything and they were great. They called the manufacturer of KYB to confirm that I had the correct shocks. The rear shocks were just fine. My truck rides very well with these KYB and I am very pleased.
Reviewed by Michael L (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Apr 11, 2018 7:49 AM
Overall a great shock, very easy install and improved the ride on my 2004 GMC Sierra. Bought the truck with 24K on the vehicle in 05 and hopefully these KYB's will last as long as the orginials I just changes at 176K.