- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain vehicle control with a KYB Steering Stabilizer
- Custom-crafted for your specific truck or SUV
- Helps tame steering vibration and wheel shimmy
- Delivers added control on the road or in rugged terrain
- Steering Stabalizer reduces uneven tire wear
- Includes KYB stabilizer and required hardware (varies by model)
- Your KYB Steering Stabilizer is backed by a 1-year warranty
From pothole-pocked streets to rough and rocky backcountry tracks, uneven surfaces can make your rig handle like a real handful. So pull the reigns on that shimmy and smooth out your ride’s steering with the KYB Steering Stabilizer.
Designed to work just like shock absorbers for your steering, KYB steering stabilizers dampen the bumps and vibrations caused by big tires and bumpy surfaces. Not only is your ride’s handling more responsive, when equipped with a stabilizer, your tires are much less prone to uneven and early wear.
Custom-designed to fit your specific truck or SUV, KYB stabilizers deliver a factory-like fit. And the included high-quality hardware ensures a painless install with no unforeseen trips to the parts shop. Some vehicles will even reuse the factory hardware from their OEM stabilizer. KYB backs your Steering Stabilizer with a 1-year warranty.
- Vehicles equipped with factory stabilizer may need to reuse hardware
KYB Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael C (FRANKTOWN, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Dec 13, 2017 8:07 AM
Have purchased KYB products in the past. This piece looked nothing like them. Not an OEM direct replacement but a "one size fits all". The shaft travel was not the same as the OEM. The resistance in the OEM was still stronger than the KYB, even after 200,000 miles. There was no boot included to protect the shaft. I do not recommend this product.