- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The KYB Strut-Plus is your all-in-one solution to restore your vehicle’s handling and control
- OEM-quality or better components powered by a KYB Excel-G Gas Strut
- Custom-tuned for your specific vehicle's ride height and design
- Pre-assembled for a simplified installation process - no coil spring compressor
- Calibrated to compensate for wear caused by vehicle age and mileage
- Includes coil spring, mount, insulator, bearing plate and hardware (varies by vehicle)
- Your KYB Strut-Plus Spring & Strut Assembly is backed by a limited lifetime warranty
When your corners are sagging and sloshing, it’s time to replace some of those worn suspension components. But that leads to a host of questions: is it the shocks? The struts? The springs? Well, KYB eliminates the guesswork and replaces every component with one high-quality assembly, the KYB Strut-Plus.
Not only is the KYB Strut Plus Spring & Strut Assembly designed just for your ride, it’s designed for each specific corner of your vehicle. KYB also calibrates the Strut Plus Assembly to compensate for wear caused by vehicle age and mileage.
At the heart of the strut assembly pumps the renowned KYB Excel-G Gas Strut. Then, depending on model, KYB includes a tuned coil spring, mount, insulator, bearing plate and all the hardware needed for a fast and easy install. KYB backs your Strut-Plus Spring & Strut Assembly with a limited lifetime warranty.
KYB Strut-Plus Spring & Strut Assembly Customer Reviews
150 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason H (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Accord — Jun 10, 2019 6:02 AM
Reviewed by George S (MASSENA, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Jun 03, 2019 8:28 AM
Reviewed by Edward K (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Altima — Apr 30, 2019 7:42 AM
Replaced the OEM on my car with 110K and it was like night and day. The installation process was easy but pay attention to how the old ones came off. After a week of driving it is quiet and no issues.
Reviewed by Rickey G (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Odyssey — Apr 24, 2019 6:45 PM
My 2 strut kyb showed up on time and after I installed them, my old odyssey rides great again. My only issue is the lake of information o installation that should be insluded in the box. For my specific van, their are 2 arrows o the mounting plate, and unless you do your research, they have a specific direction the need to point.
Reviewed by Thomas H (Johnsonville, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Civic — Apr 24, 2019 4:13 PM