- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stabilize your ride with a brand-new set of replacement Monroe Gas Magnum Shocks
- Manufactured with stronger than OE metals for improved durability and longer service life
- Each Monroe Gas-Magnum Shock Absorber features fully displaced valving
- 2” reserve tube allows for more fluid and a more consistent performance
- Reduces friction and provides smooth rod reaction thanks to all-weather fluid
- Nitrogen gas-charged Monroe Gas Magnum Shocks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Designed with stronger metals for enhanced durability, Monroe Gas Magnum Shocks provide firm control without a harsh ride. It’s become nearly impossible to find negative Monroe gas magnum shocks reviews thanks to their fully displaced valving, 2” reserve tube and all-weather fluid stores. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Monroe Gas-Magnum Shock Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Calvin R (ELLINGTON, MO) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford F-150 — Oct 01, 2017 8:21 AM
Reviewed by ADAM P (SUNNYVALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda CR-V — Sep 27, 2016 11:01 AM
Installed the Monroe Gas-Magnum shocks on my F350 truck. I first used these in the early 1990's and have been very pleased with the quality and heavy duty construction that are time tested! The engineering provides a firm controlled ride and was a big improvement over the stock replacement shock absorbers.