- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stabilize your ride with a brand-new set of replacement Monroe Gas Magnum Shocks
- Manufactured with stronger than OE metals for improved durability and longer service life
- Each Monroe Gas-Magnum Shock Absorber features fully displaced valving
- 2” reserve tube allows for more fluid and a more consistent performance
- Reduces friction and provides smooth rod reaction thanks to all-weather fluid
- Nitrogen gas-charged Monroe Gas Magnum Shocks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Designed with stronger metals for enhanced durability, Monroe Gas Magnum Shocks provide firm control without a harsh ride. It’s become nearly impossible to find negative Monroe gas magnum shocks reviews thanks to their fully displaced valving, 2” reserve tube and all-weather fluid stores. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Monroe Gas-Magnum Shock Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Calvin R (ELLINGTON, MO) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford F-150 — Oct 01, 2017 8:21 AM
Reviewed by ADAM P (SUNNYVALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda CR-V — Sep 27, 2016 11:01 AM
Installed the Monroe Gas-Magnum shocks on my F350 truck. I first used these in the early 1990's and have been very pleased with the quality and heavy duty construction that are time tested! The engineering provides a firm controlled ride and was a big improvement over the stock replacement shock absorbers.