- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy an ideal balance of on-road comfort and control with Monroe Monro-Matic Plus Struts
- Utilizes Velocity Proportional Valving based on vehicle-to-road impact to guarantee a smooth ride
- Each nitrogen gas-charged strut serves as an economical replacement alternative
- Your Monroe Monro-Matic Plus Strut is backed by a 30-day limited warranty
No matter the driving condition, a ride-balancing replacement Monroe Monromatic Plus Strut is what you’ve been looking for. Nitrogen gas-charged design and equipped with Velocity Proportional Valving (VPV), each strut mounts to the original positions for years of trustworthy, stable service. 30-day limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Monroe Monro-Matic Plus Strut Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jeni E (WINTER SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Mustang — Oct 26, 2017 6:06 AM
Very pleased with the performance and overall look of these shocks for my 98 Mustang GT. The install was very easy and only required a total of 15 minutes to complete the job. The shocks have greatly improved the handling of my car and I find them to be very quiet through bumps and turns. The part is very competitively priced within the market. Great value without compromising quality!