- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Monroe OEspectrum Shocks provide OE-level damping with optimum steadying power
- Fully displaced valving leads to exceptional damping in all conditions
- Impact Control Valve (ICV) and Low Speed Tunability (LST) soften impact for superior smoothness
- Uses all-weather fluid to lessen friction
- Fluon band delivers reliable sealing between the piston and the pressure tube
- Features larger 1-3/16” bores
- Each Monroe OEspectrum Shock Absorber is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Monroe OEspectrum Shocks make every jaunt a joyride. OE-grade damping and steadying power thanks in part to fully displaced valving and larger bores. These features – and others – are why it’s so difficult to find a negative Monroe OEspectrum Shocks review. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Monroe OESpectrum Shock Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by GARY D (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Aug 26, 2018 7:59 AM
Reviewed by Deborah B (KNOB NOSTER, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 02, 2017 8:56 AM
Reviewed by Dennis D (Port Huron, MI) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jul 26, 2017 2:35 PM