- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gain superior levels of handling, precision and control with a Monroe OE Spectrum Strut
- Matches OE specs and handling profile, all while filtering out noise, vibrations and harshness
- Features the latest OE valving technology specific to individual vehicles
- Monroe Sensa Trac Struts are suitable for European, Asian and North American vehicles
- Each Monroe OEspectrum Strut is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy a smoother, quieter ride with a fresh set of Monroe Sensa-Trac Struts. These high-quality replacement components are engineered to match your car’s OE-specified ride and are suitable for a wide range of vehicles manufactured across 3 continents. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Monroe OESpectrum Strut Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joe R (Rohnert Park, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Acura MDX — Feb 20, 2018 4:14 PM
Shocks went in fairly easily and worked out great only issue was one of the front struts was missing the nut so I had to use the old nut. The washer was sealed in the package without the nut. The other shock was complete with nut and washer.
Reviewed by Dwain M (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Mitsubishi Galant — Jun 04, 2017 4:29 AM
I've had the struts installed on my car for about 7-8days now. I'm pleased with the performance so far, and I noticed right away when they were installed a night & day difference in the ride and stability. The day after installation a friend and I travelled to the Baltimore area (425 miles) last weekend for his cousins surprise birthday party. My wife and her friends immediately noticed the overall smooth quiet ride, no noise, a firm comforting ride again even when driving over bumps & holes.
Reviewed by CARLOS G (SINAJAJANA, GU) Reviewed for a 2008 Volvo S60 — May 26, 2017 9:40 PM