- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your ride to conquer winding roads with Moog Control Arm & Components
- Manufactured from high-quality forged steel, stamped steel or aluminum
- Moog Suspension Control Arms employ M2 technology for safer, more responsive steering
- Includes a 10° extra stud swing in the upper ball joint when more suspension travel is needed
- Powdered-metal gusher bearing enables unimpeded grease flow from bearing to stud
- Pre-installed bushings and ball joints where applicable
- Your Moog Control Arms are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When secure and steady steering is needed, turn to Moog Suspension Control Arms. Built to last from steel or aluminum and engineered for reduced friction and versatile travel, these quality replacement components are more than able to meet the rigorous demands of your daily drive. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Moog Control Arm & Components Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony M (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jan 09, 2019 6:55 PM
I redid my whole suspension ordered mostly MOOG - replaced both lower control arms with pressed in ball joint- 2 years later one ball joint went bad. How does MOOG handle warranty claims with this website? I guess I'll find out.... over all I'm alright with it, I know this can happen just disappointing because I bought MOOG so that it would last a lot longer. Now I'll probubly have to do an alignment again.... sigh...
Reviewed by Eddie B (KATY, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Sequoia — Oct 27, 2018 4:46 PM
Listing has the wrong picture, this is a second gen Sequoia upper control arm. The ball joint is not part of the control arm, didn't realize it till I had already started the job and ended up having to spend twice as much for a upper ball joint at a local store compared to from Autoanything.
Reviewed by Mark M (CHARLESTON, SC) — Jan 08, 2018 6:53 AM
Quality is number one with replacement work with labor so expensive; consequently, Moog is one of the best since it leads in parts that are overbuilt compared to OEM.