- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your ride to conquer winding roads with Moog Control Arm & Components
- Manufactured from high-quality forged steel, stamped steel or aluminum
- Moog Suspension Control Arms employ M2 technology for safer, more responsive steering
- Includes a 10° extra stud swing in the upper ball joint when more suspension travel is needed
- Powdered-metal gusher bearing enables unimpeded grease flow from bearing to stud
- Pre-installed bushings and ball joints where applicable
- Your Moog Control Arms are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When secure and steady steering is needed, turn to Moog Suspension Control Arms. Built to last from steel or aluminum and engineered for reduced friction and versatile travel, these quality replacement components are more than able to meet the rigorous demands of your daily drive. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Moog Control Arm & Components Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark M (CHARLESTON, SC) — Jan 08, 2018 6:53 AM
Quality is number one with replacement work with labor so expensive; consequently, Moog is one of the best since it leads in parts that are overbuilt compared to OEM.
Reviewed by Eric H (PALM BAY, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Ranger — Jul 05, 2017 4:33 AM
Autoanything is great found me the right part and shipped to me quick,thank you great service.
Reviewed by Timothy F (Fortuna, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jun 05, 2017 9:30 PM
All of the parts are very high quality and at a good price. They even had a 1-800 # to call when I had a question.