- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- High load bearing capability (4WD’s, utes and towing)
- Enhanced road holding, steering and performance
- Less change in suspension geometry under load, braking and through corners
- Longer suspension life and less repair time
Unlike rubber, Nolathane polyurethane suspension bushings are not bonded by compression. Nolathane bushings are mechanically fitted with minimal crush of the urethane material, and the centre pin is lubricated so the component freely pivots without restriction. Combined with Nolathane's ability to maintain the bush shape, this free pivoting provides sharper handling response and greatly increased suspension control. Technical developments in suspension design have provided many of today’s vehicles much improved on-road handling. Using Nolathane suspension bushings ensures there is no weakness in the suspension and therefore maintains steering control.