Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Complete your vehicle’s lift with an Rugged Ridge Jeep Drop Pitman Arm
- Corrects the relationship between your suspension and steering system
- Custom-crafted to fit your exact year, make and model
- Most Rugged Ridge Full Jeep Lift Kits require the Rugged Ridge Jeep Drop Pitman Arm
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Your Rugged Ridge Jeep Drop Pitman Arm is covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Lifting your vehicle take mores than just adding taller springs. Complete the job with an Rugged Ridge Jeep Drop Pitman Arm. When you lift your Jeep, the steering linkage angles are more extreme and influenced by suspension travel. The Rugged Ridge Jeep Drop Pitman Arm helps reduce the angle of your drag link and reduce bumpsteer created when a suspension lift kit is installed.
The Rugged Ridge Jeep Pitman Arm is required for most Rugged Ridge Full Jeep Lift Kits. Playing an important role, the Rugged Ridge pitman arm transmits the motion it receives from the steering box into the drag link, causing it to move left or right to turn the wheels in the appropriate direction.
Installing your Rugged Ridge Jeep Drop Pitman Arm is simple and straightforward. And, your Rugged Ridge Jeep Pitman Arm comes backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)