Ships By 9/17
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Complete your vehicle’s lift with an ORV Jeep Drop Pitman Arm
- Corrects the relationship between your suspension and steering system
- Custom-crafted to fit your exact year, make and model
- Most ORV Full Jeep Lift Kits require the ORV Jeep Drop Pitman Arm
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Your ORV Jeep Drop Pitman Arm is covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Lifting your vehicle take mores than just adding taller springs. Complete the job with an ORV Jeep Drop Pitman Arm. When you lift your Jeep, the steering linkage angles are more extreme and influenced by suspension travel. The ORV Jeep Drop Pitman Arm helps reduce the angle of your drag link and reduce bumpsteer created when a suspension lift kit is installed.
The ORV Jeep Pitman Arm is required for most ORV Full Jeep Lift Kits. Playing an important role, the ORV pitman arm transmits the motion it receives from the steering box into the drag link, causing it to move left or right to turn the wheels in the appropriate direction.
Installing your ORV Jeep Drop Pitman Arm is simple and straightforward. And, your ORV Jeep Pitman Arm comes backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ORV Jeep Drop Pitman Arms Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Justin R (Alpena, MI) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 06, 2011 9:09 PM