- The ORV Jeep Steering Stabilizer delivers easier handling and smoother driving
- Puts a stop to the common vibration problem caused by larger tires
- Employs the rugged ORV Jeep Shock in a horizontal design
- 150psi nitrogen gives you the best of both on and off-road driving
- Crafted with D.O.M. tubing for longer life and reduced internal wear
- The piston rod is polished and chromed to deliver the highest performance
- Your ORV Jeep Steering Stabilizer carries a limited Lifetime Warranty
Get the clearance to handle any off-road adventure without the bumpiness that accompanies larger tires. The ORV Jeep Steering Stabilizer dampens out the roughness of the highway and the vibration caused from riding on bigger wheels.
Built tough with D.O.M. (drawn over mandrel) tubing, your ORV Jeep Steering Stabilizer delivers longer life and reduced internal wear. And, the piston rod is polished and chromed to deliver the highest performance at every turn. Featuring the heavy-duty ORV Jeep Shock in a horizontal design, the ORV Jeep Steering Stabilizer delivers 150psi nitrogen—ideal for on or off-road driving. What's more, ORV backs the Jeep steering stabilizer with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
ORV Jeep Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey H (Cumberland Center, ME) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — May 25, 2013 5:28 AM
Arrived quickly and installed in 20 minutes. My JK just hit 50,000 miles and I had been noticing a bit of front end "wander". This definitely helped. The improvement is subtle but noticeable. Gotta be one of easiest upgrades available !
Reviewed by Gary B (SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 24, 2012 9:05 PM
Once we were able to get the old factory stabilizer off (another story), the ORV installed in a snap and fit perfectly. The Jeep tracks much better and the death wobble has all but disappeared with only the slightest indication at a certain speed (other issues being investigated). Overall would highly recommend this device.
Ships By 6/20
- What Do You Drive?