- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guarantee proper handling and ride height with a high-end OSC QWIK-FIT Strut Assembly
- Assembly includes vehicle-specific part numbers to fit most modern cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Tested under extreme load conditions to prevent “recall steering” and last the long haul
- Upper and lower spring isolators reduce noise, ensuring metals don’t come in contact
- Coil and coil seat designed to exact OE qualifications for each application
- Boot and bumper kit protect the strut rod during harsh driving conditions
- Installs easily and quickly – no need to take apart the OE assembly or compress the original coil spring
- Your OSC QWIK-FIT Strut Assembly carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your ride-quality, steering and suspension with an OSC QWIK-FIT Strut Assembly. This all-in-one product includes upper and lower spring isolators, coil and coil seat, and boot & bumper kit – each component tested to ensure optimum, noise-free performance over time. No cutting or modifications required. Fits a wide range of vehicles. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
OSC QWIK-FIT Spring & Strut Assembly Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roger W (MONROE, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Aug 11, 2018 4:00 AM
These OSC strut & spring assemblies are a simple installation. No spring compression issues to deal with. It is a quick plug and play install on a 1996 Toyota 4Runner. This is a daily driver and the function and ride have been super over the first 30-days of use. Very satisfied with purchase!
Reviewed by William K (LIBERTY LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Colorado — Jul 30, 2018 8:25 AM
Reviewed by jose c (salinas, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Colorado — Apr 16, 2018 10:26 AM
Have been using for a couple of weeks big difference from stock a lot more responsive on road good price and quality very good so far so good if i can go 5 to 10 years on them I'll be very happy
Reviewed by Jamie L (EVANSVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Avalon — Apr 03, 2018 2:28 PM