- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Springs are hot coiled, oil quenched
- Furnace tempered and shot peened for greater consistency
- Loaded height and rate tested
- Powder coated finish
- Matched spring rates to each specific application
- Want to read more? Check out our blog feature here!
Coil Springs are the foundations of the modern suspension system with most car manufacturers preferring Coil Springs due to their advantages of weight, tunability, space and ease of manufacture. Pedders research, design and manufacture their own range of Coil Springs from their own World-Class Manufacturing Plant in Victoria, Australia to QS9001 standards. Coil Spring design and manufacturing is a craft which requires strict adherance to a demanding series of procedures, all of which are critical to the performance of the final product.
The spring rate or stiffness is matched to the weight of the car and the weight of the other suspension components. The handling of most vehicles is substantially improved by increasing the original spring rate to an optimum rate which maximises tire adhesion while reducing body roll.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)