- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Securely mount external shock reservoirs with Pro Comp Billet Aluminum Reservoir Clamps
- Machined from premium slabs of solid 6061 billet aluminum
- Choose from a variety of clamp sizes tailored to your suspension setup
- Mount reservoirs to hoop tubes or shock bodies
- Finned design dissipates heat transferred from the shocks
- Stainless steel threaded inserts prevent stripping and cross threading
- Clear anodized finish
- Sold in pairs (one pair required per shock)
- Your Pro Comp Billet Aluminum Reservoir Clamps are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
You spent maximum time, effort and dollars on your remote reservoir shocks, the last thing you want to do is let ‘em dangle and risk costly damage. Of course, you could go the DIY route and strap on some hose clamps, or you could mount them the right way with a set of Pro Comp Billet Aluminum Reservoir Clamps.
Crafted from sturdy slabs of premium 6061 billet aluminum with stainless steel threated inserts to prevent stripping, your Pro Comp Billet Aluminum Reservoir Clamps are tough-as-nails. And, during the machining process, the Pro Comp engineers cut cooling slots into the bodies to stop rebound-robbing heat transfer.
Finished with an anodized clear coat, these shock clamps also boast a killer style that highlights the look of your shocks. What's more, Pro Comp backs your Billet Aluminum Reservoir Clamps with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)