- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your ride’s handling, looks and performance with a Pro Comp Lift Kit
- Advanced scanning and CAD/CAM technology ensures the lift kit components are engineered to withstand heavy duty off-road use
- Increases ground clearance and improves suspension articulation while maintaining OE standards
- The suspension lift kit provides enough space for large tire and wheel packages without sacrificing ride quality
- Available in kits ranging from a 2" to 8" lift depending on your vehicle application
- Kits include installation equipment with brake line extensions & longer bump stops (if needed)
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions are included to make installation as straightforward as possible
- Pro Comp proudly engineers and manufactures their Lift Kits in the USA
- Your Pro Comp Lift Kit is backed by a 5-year warranty
From paved city streets to rough country roads, a Pro Comp Lift Kit delivers the style and stance to get you there. Engineered by off-road enthusiasts using advanced scanning and technology, each Pro Comp Lift component is custom-crafted to endure the rigors of real-world use and abuse.
Pro Comp Lifts, ranging from 2” to 8”, deliver the maximum ground clearance and improved suspension articulation you need without compromising your drivability. And with plenty of room for that monster-sized wheel and tire package, Pro Comp Lift Kits elevate your ride to new terrain-tackling heights. Give your truck a lift kit engineered and designed specifically for that pro lift look you're looking for.
Each ProComp Lift comes complete with the necessary equipment, including brake line extensions and longer bump stops (if needed), as well as step-by-step illustrated installation instructions. Your ProComp Lift Kit is proudly made in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pro Comp Lift Kits Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alex H (DANIELSVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Mar 19, 2018 4:21 PM
This kit levels the truck very well. And looks awesome. Performance seems great so far. Only thing is that you should look at before buying the kit is how wide you want your wheels and the offset. I couldn't find how big of tires or wheels you could run when I bought the kit but I am happy with the lift. And for the ram 2500 6.4L this is the biggest lift I could find out right now.
Reviewed by Aaron R (Morrisdale, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 07, 2018 5:02 AM
I went with the 6" Front / 6" Rear Lift Kit - Stage 1 (Part K1171BP). I've had it installed for about a week. So far everything is great. I had it installed at a local shop.
Reviewed by Gary P (Mcdonough, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Feb 28, 2018 2:36 AM
Reviewed by Jordan W (Bossier City, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 06, 2018 4:35 AM
I shopped for days and these guys delivered. Prices were much better and I couldn't be more pleased with the quality and the prompt service. I will definitely be a returning customer.