- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reduce axle wrap on your lifted vehicle with a pair top-of-the-line Pro Comp Traction Bars
- Engineered to achieve this without reducing valuable ground clearance or suspension articulation
- Designed with ease-of-installation in mind and to provide a precise, perfect fit for your specific vehicle
- Boasts a durable, black powder-coated finish
- Mounting kit sold separately
- Your ProComp Traction Bars are sold in pairs and covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Get the best driving experience possible out of your lifted vehicle by installing a pair of premium Pro Comp Traction Bars. Engineered to reduce axle wrap without compromising ground clearance or suspension articulation, these babies boasts a black powder-coated finish for added durability.
Your Pro Comp Lateral Traction Bars are sold in pairs, install easily – though the relevant mounting kit is sold separately – and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pro Comp Traction Bars Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Randall R (COLUMBIA, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Feb 25, 2020 3:09 AM
The package was beat to pieces. I was skeptic a first. The bars had chips of the finish knocked off it shipping I would guess. There was no clarification on which side was left or right. I went ahead and installed vs having to file a damage claim and wait for more to come in and possibly end up the same way. I'll also add the fact that the mounting kit I had to order was damaged also and it had one bracket that I had to modify because it was the incorrect.