- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Adjust your ride height with the ProRYDE LIFTMachine Leveling Kit
- Patented design allows for on-vehicle adjustment with a standard 1/2" drive tool (for most models)
- Doesn’t have the ride-compromising spring “preload” of lesser lift kits
- Installs on the top of the strut assembly—no strut disassembly needed
- Easily installed in the most compact position possible
- Simply adjusted all the way up to 3.0” (varies by model)
- Socket reliefs make for easy connection to OEM studs
- Increased lift makes clearance for larger wheel/tire combinations
- High-strength steel top and base plate allows for super heavy-duty use
- Kit includes both front spacers and all necessary hardware
- Your ProRYDE LIFTMachine Leveling Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Join the adjustable lift kit revolution with the ProRYDE LIFTMachine Leveling Kit. Instead of settling for an old-fashioned, non-adjustable kit, the ProRYDE leveling kit bolts to the top of your struts in the most compact position possible, then is simply adjusted with a 1/2" drive tool to the ideal height.
Easily installed right on the top of your strut assembly with built-in socket reliefs for a smooth connection to your OEM strut studs, the LIFT machine leveling kit requires no complicated or time-consuming strut disassembly.
Built for action, the ProRYDE LIFTMachine leveling kit is crafted from quarter-inch high-strength steel for super heavy-duty use and powder-coated for a long-lasting, durable finish. The LIFTMachine Leveling Kit includes both front spacers, all necessary hardware and comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProRYDE LIFTMachine Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Keith D (RAGLAND, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Apr 26, 2018 7:41 AM
Had a local shop install the front leveling kit on my f150. Looks great !! I've already gotten compliments from people and haven't had it on 24 hours. The guys at the shop said it was fairly easy to install and loved the fact it was adjustable and that the strut didn't have to be disassembled. I will be ordering the rear blocks next!! My advice order it all at the same time!