- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Raise your rear end with the ProRYDE SuperBlok Leaf & Coil Spring Blocks
- Designed to put a slight rake back in your leveled truck for hauling or towing
- Patented 3-in-1 design allows rear lift options of 1.0”, 1.5” or 2.0”
- Works with ProRYDE front lift/leveling kit for a full four-corner lift (not included)
- Blocks engage with 9 interlocking points of contact for a secure install
- Made from high-strength steel or cast iron steel (varies by model)
- Durable black e-coated finish for a long-lasting OEM look
- Included blocks, OEM-grade U-bolts and hardware
- Your ProRYDE SuperBlok Leaf & Coil Spring Blocks is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The reverse rake is great for race trucks, and wannabe race trucks, but not so great for trucks that actually execute. So keep your lifted workhorse in working order with ProRYDE SuperBlok Leaf & Coil Spring Blocks. By adding a slight rake back to the rear end of your lifted rig, ProRYDE LIFT blocks give you back the power to tow and haul.
Not just any old lift blocks, the SuperBlok LIFT blocks kit features a patented 3-in-1 design that allows you to lift your truck’s rump by 1.0”, 1.5” or 2.0”, depending on your set up. And when paired with the ProRYDE Front Lift/Leveling Kit (not included), you get a matching lift on all four-corners.
For reliability, the SuperBlok leaf spring blocks engage with 9 interlocking points of contact using OEM grade U-bolts and hardware. And, they’re crafted from high-strength steel or cast iron steel (varies by model) to handle any road or trail. ProRYDE backs your SuperBlok Leaf & Coil Spring Blocks with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProRYDE SuperBlok Leaf & Coil Spring Blocks Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Victor L (OTEGO, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Sep 26, 2017 3:39 AM