- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Coilover body features Smooth SSID alloy steel tube
- Rod is composed of mirror polished Nitro Steel®
- Rod Guides are CNC machined bronze, Teflon coated
- Seals are combination quad-ring and lip seal, and fully rebuildable
- Pistons feature Radflo aluminum Freeflo racing design
- Self-adjusting valving & velocity-sensitive deflective disc can be adjusted by the consumer or factory technician
- Radflo high-temp oil is foam resistant
- Coilovers feature pressurization nitrogen gas at 200 psi
- Bearings are made from teflon lined spherical steel units
- Body caps & eyelets are CNC machined 6061 or 7075 aluminum then black anodized
- Mirror polished finish and clear cadmium plating for anti corrosion
- Consumer or factory serviceable
Radflo coilovers feature integrated spring and shock systems which outperform and require less space than traditional suspension systems. Coilovers allow you to make fast, easy and extremely precise coil spring adjustments without removing from vehicle. Standardized sizes ensure a broader range of high performance springs are readily available for your application. The compact design fits tight mounting locations where traditional coil springs would never work.
Velocity sensitive valving automatically adjusts to terrain for improved control, handling and comfortRadflo's exclusive Freeflo™ racing piston utilizes adaptive damping technology to automatically match shock performance to surface conditions. Multi-stage compression and rebound damping characteristics can be independently customized to suit your vehicle setup and driving preferences.
Radflo coilovers are completely rebuildable, serviceable and tunable for virtually unlimited service life because all shocks wear out eventually, Radflo designed every single component to be easily serviced or replaced. Even the individual valve shims can be changed to fine-tune damping performance. Their highly experienced technicians can perform these services, or you can service the shocks yourself for immediate results.
Exceptionally strong piston rod assembly designed for the harshest off-road racing conditions. Available in 5/8", 7/8" and 1" diameters, their Nitro Steel® rod and slippery bronze rod guide provide unyielding performance in the roughest terrain. Multi-direction, triple lip sealing system prevents oil contamination while ensuring excellent gas and oil retention. Endurance inspired design provides consistent, fade-free performance and unmatched reliability. Radflo shock absorbers are engineered to outlast and outperform the competition. All components are manufactured from the highest quality materials and machined to exacting tolerances. The result is consistent and dependable performance race-after-race.