- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Body features smooth SSID alloy steel tube with a 35mm diameter
- Lift ram is chrome plated and polished with a 22mm diameter
- Rod guides are CNC machined bronze then Teflon coated for smooth operation
- Seals are hydraulic U-Cupped and rebuildable
- Pistons feature Radflo's aluminum Freeflo racing design
- Radflo high-temp foam resistant suspension fluid is used
- Mirror finish polishing and clear cadmium plating it used on most components
- Designed to be consumer rebuildable
- Load Capacity 2,200 lbs. (1.0 metric ton)
- Travel 18.1 in. (460 mm)
- Overall Length 37.0 in. (940 mm)
- Weight 13 lbs. (5.9 kgs.)
Adjustable jacking platform adapts to your off-road application. Simply preset the adjustable jacking platform to the proper position for your vehicle and the generous 18" lift range will elevate a disabled tire into the air on the most flexible suspensions.
Quickly raise or lower your vehicle with minimum effort The convenient, fold-away handle makes operation easy and efficient. In most cases, no more than 4 pumps are required to raise your vehicle a full inch. Release the bleed screw to lower the vehicle - you can even control the rate of descent.
Heavy duty hydraulic ram provides impressive load capacity The massive 22 mm ram allows you to safely hoist loads up to 2,200 lbs. in almost any conditions without fear of failure. Like our shocks, the Hydra-Jac is completely serviceable and rebuildable for a lifetime of service.
Lightweight yet ultra-strong construction eliminates strain. A combination of lightweight alloy materials makes transportation and operation truly painless. At only 13 lbs., you can easily load or unload the jack without breaking a sweat.
Space efficient size provides more storage options. When fully collapsed the overall length is a compact 37", allowing you to stow the Hydra-Jac in locations where your current "high lift" jack would never fit.