- Rebates: $200 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Remove your ride’s factory rake with Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts
- Complete modular assembly is custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Pre-assembled & ready-to-install with coil spring and upper mount—no special tools required
- Nitrogen gas-charged to withstand demanding off-road conditions
- Customize an aggressive stance, increase ground clearance & clear up to 35” tires
- Easily adjust ride quality and performance with exclusive RS9000XL 9-position tuning technology
- 2.75” diameter shock body for more fluid capacity and cooler operation
- Premium liquid metallic finish provides long-lasting durability
- QuickLIFT Leveling Struts are sold individually
- Your Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skip the costly suspension swap and challenging installation process with Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts. Designed for quick, manual tuning of your ride’s performance, the Rancho Quick LIFT Kit allows you to tailor your comfort and control with exclusive RS9000XL 9-position technology.
Each Rancho QuickLIFT Leveling Strut is a gas-charged, complete modular assembly that’s custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV and comes ready-to-install with a pre-assembled coil spring and upper mounting plate—no coil spring compressor needed.
Rancho Suspension Quick LIFT Leveling Struts not only remove your truck’s unsightly factory rake, but they give your ride an aggressive stance, increased ground clearance and provide plenty of room for up to 35” tires. The Rancho Quick LIFT Strut is sold individually and comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts Customer Reviews
122 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bryan B (Valdosta, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 18, 2018 6:35 AM
I have relatively little experience doing mechanic work on automobiles.I watched a utube video on changing the struts on a silverado prior to installation. Looks good. Initially picked the front end of my truck up 3 inches, though it appears to be settling somewhat now, as the instructions said it would. The truck still rides good. I'm hoping it will continue to settle another half inch, but I am very pleased. I would not have bought this if not for the rebate and discount I was offered.
Reviewed by Gregory F (NORTH CHARLESTON, SC) — Apr 08, 2018 5:27 PM
It did exactly what was claimed-- no more nose dive... My 2006 Toyota Tundra now has a more aggressive stance
Reviewed by Kenneth S (ANNVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Mar 19, 2018 4:02 PM
Bought these to replace my tundra struts. They made my truck ride great and it leveled it perfectly!
Reviewed by Michael L (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jan 11, 2018 9:16 AM
They give a nice appearance, an they handle great , I would recommend this to anyone, Austin Tx...
Reviewed by Dale Q (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Dec 18, 2017 8:40 AM
91000 miles on old struts. I am mechanically inclined and had moderate difficulty with the install, but overall took abot 4 hrs. watch the youtube videos. These are an inch or two less extended than the old ones so pulling the old one out was the hard part, new ones slide in, no compression. I measured the before and, 3 days after install, wheel well height and these are actually about an inch lower than the factory struts with leveling spacers installed. Looks level,Ride is way better