- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Remove your ride’s factory rake with Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts
- Complete modular assembly is custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Pre-assembled & ready-to-install with coil spring and upper mount—no special tools required
- Nitrogen gas-charged to withstand demanding off-road conditions
- Customize an aggressive stance, increase ground clearance & clear up to 35” tires
- Easily adjust ride quality and performance with exclusive RS9000XL 9-position tuning technology
- 2.75” diameter shock body for more fluid capacity and cooler operation
- Premium liquid metallic finish provides long-lasting durability
- QuickLIFT Leveling Struts are sold individually
- Your Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skip the costly suspension swap and challenging installation process with Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts. Designed for quick, manual tuning of your ride’s performance, the Rancho Quick LIFT Kit allows you to tailor your comfort and control with exclusive RS9000XL 9-position technology.
Each Rancho QuickLIFT Leveling Strut is a gas-charged, complete modular assembly that’s custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV and comes ready-to-install with a pre-assembled coil spring and upper mounting plate—no coil spring compressor needed.
Rancho Suspension Quick LIFT Leveling Struts not only remove your truck’s unsightly factory rake, but they give your ride an aggressive stance, increased ground clearance and provide plenty of room for up to 35” tires. The Rancho Quick LIFT Strut is sold individually and comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts Customer Reviews
100 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William B (richmond hill, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Apr 03, 2020 6:54 AM
Works as advertised, very easy to install at home with floor jack and jack stands, levels the factory rake, and you can adjust the shock, very pleased with the ride. Had a leveling block on the original strut, but went with this upgrade.
Reviewed by Joshua L (Middleboro, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Mar 12, 2020 8:35 PM
This strut/shock setup works awesome in my truck I recommend setting the knob to 7 on the strut/shock for on road driving which is what I do most of overall a great product, definitely not an install for a rookie even on a lift it took about 41/2 hours to complete installation of front struts and rear shocks in my truck but absolutely worth it, I highly recommend these!
Reviewed by Marc L (CUTLER BAY, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Dec 07, 2018 4:23 AM
Reviewed by Matt M (Mountain View, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Sep 09, 2018 9:36 AM
Was replacing some original struts with a Quicklift kit and pretty impressed at how much smoother the truck feels. Need to get rear shocks now too... time will tell how they hold up on Bay Area roads