- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your ride over any bumpy road with Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts
- Patented, progressive rebound and compression discs provide a smooth, controlled ride
- Custom-tuned control valve maintains vehicle control in any environment
- Accurate shim-stacked valving for harmonious motion between shock and vehicle
- Enlarged 2.25” twin tube shock body for better control and performance
- Large shock body & all-weather fluid withstand internal temps between -40 and 248 °F
- Nitrogen gas-pressurized shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture for less fade
- Accordion boot protects the shock rod & low-friction, self-lubricating seal
- Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts are sold individually
- Your Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From potholes to rocky peaks, Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts are the ideal way to elevate your vehicle’s performance, both on- and off-road. With no limit to the list of benefits, innovative Rancho RS5000X Shocks feature progressive engagement valving and a custom-tuned compression control valve, that when paired together provide smooth ride quality, increased handling and maximum control in any environment.
The RS5000X series features a 2.25” twin-tube shock body that allows for increased fluid capacity for cooler operation and increased control and performance at varying speeds. Paired with all-weather fluid, RS5000X Rancho shocks are built to withstand internal temps between -40 and 248 °F.
This gas-pressurized shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture for less fade and the nitro-carburized piston rod is strengthened for long-lasting durability. Rancho RS5000X Struts are sold individually and include an accordion boot to protect and maintain the shock rod and low-friction, self-lubricating seal. Your Rancho RS5000X Suspension Shocks & Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Freddie C (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-250 — Friday at 6:52 AM
Factory replacement shocks. Fit and fitment correct. Replaced previous original Rancho shocks with 217,000 miles on 2007 Ford F-250 super duty 4wd. No problems encountered. Ride and handling returned to like new characteristics.
Reviewed by Robert P (SOUTH WALES, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 9:14 AM
Its a shame you dont have my front shocks but overall great service and everything was awesome
Reviewed by Ted Z (CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Aug 01, 2018 8:11 PM
I replaced Rancho rs5000 Shocks they were the same sharks that were on the truck for 13 years they were quality shocks easy to install and good looking
Reviewed by R & (altamonte springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — Jul 16, 2018 8:05 PM
If new tires are like shoes for baby Shocks are like socks Rancho shocks don't sag