- Rebates: $200 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your ride over any bumpy road with Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts
- Patented, progressive rebound and compression discs provide a smooth, controlled ride
- Custom-tuned control valve maintains vehicle control in any environment
- Accurate shim-stacked valving for harmonious motion between shock and vehicle
- Enlarged 2.25” twin tube shock body for better control and performance
- Large shock body & all-weather fluid withstand internal temps between -40 and 248 °F
- Nitrogen gas-pressurized shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture for less fade
- Accordion boot protects the shock rod & low-friction, self-lubricating seal
- Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts are sold individually
- Your Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From potholes to rocky peaks, Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts are the ideal way to elevate your vehicle’s performance, both on- and off-road. With no limit to the list of benefits, innovative Rancho RS5000X Shocks feature progressive engagement valving and a custom-tuned compression control valve, that when paired together provide smooth ride quality, increased handling and maximum control in any environment.
The RS5000X series features a 2.25” twin-tube shock body that allows for increased fluid capacity for cooler operation and increased control and performance at varying speeds. Paired with all-weather fluid, RS5000X Rancho shocks are built to withstand internal temps between -40 and 248 °F.
This gas-pressurized shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture for less fade and the nitro-carburized piston rod is strengthened for long-lasting durability. Rancho RS5000X Struts are sold individually and include an accordion boot to protect and maintain the shock rod and low-friction, self-lubricating seal. Your Rancho RS5000X Suspension Shocks & Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
68 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Melinda J (KENNESAW, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 12:35 PM
Didn't say 5000x on the shocks ; don't know the difference my order says 5000x.
Reviewed by Charlie B (Topeka, KS) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 1:57 AM
I had installed Rancho RA5000 shocks some years ago and it was time to replace them. I was so pleased with the first set, i put Rancho's back on again. The ride is quiet as well as rugged when they need to be.
Reviewed by Brian S (Bellemont, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — May 10, 2018 6:20 PM
I have a 2015 GMC 2500 that came with Ranchos. I recently installed a leveling kit, but the stock shocks weren't cutting it after the leveling kit install. I bought these because they offer them for use with a leveling kit. Wow - what a difference! So after installing the front ones, I ordered the same ones for the back. I just installed them and they are fantastic! They were easy to install and the ride is so much better! I highly recommend them!
Reviewed by Steve L (Dundee, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 28, 2018 10:45 AM
Not only did I purchase these Rancho shocks due to the name. But, they were also priced very competitively as well. I was getting a lot of bouncing (washboard) in the rear of my F150, before the installation of these shocks. After installing them, the ride difference was immediately noticed. The ride in general is better, & the handling now is that like it should be. Overall, I am as satisfied as I could possibly be!