- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your ride over any bumpy road with Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts
- Patented, progressive rebound and compression discs provide a smooth, controlled ride
- Custom-tuned control valve maintains vehicle control in any environment
- Accurate shim-stacked valving for harmonious motion between shock and vehicle
- Enlarged 2.25” twin tube shock body for better control and performance
- Large shock body & all-weather fluid withstand internal temps between -40 and 248 °F
- Nitrogen gas-pressurized shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture for less fade
- Accordion boot protects the shock rod & low-friction, self-lubricating seal
- Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts are sold individually
- Your Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From potholes to rocky peaks, Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts are the ideal way to elevate your vehicle’s performance, both on- and off-road. With no limit to the list of benefits, innovative Rancho RS5000X Shocks feature progressive engagement valving and a custom-tuned compression control valve, that when paired together provide smooth ride quality, increased handling and maximum control in any environment.
The RS5000X series features a 2.25” twin-tube shock body that allows for increased fluid capacity for cooler operation and increased control and performance at varying speeds. Paired with all-weather fluid, RS5000X Rancho shocks are built to withstand internal temps between -40 and 248 °F.
This gas-pressurized shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture for less fade and the nitro-carburized piston rod is strengthened for long-lasting durability. Rancho RS5000X Struts are sold individually and include an accordion boot to protect and maintain the shock rod and low-friction, self-lubricating seal. Your Rancho RS5000X Suspension Shocks & Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
72 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by WD D (South Lake Tahoe, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Apr 17, 2020 10:24 AM
Reviewed by Scott S (Surprise, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — May 18, 2019 1:31 PM
This would probably work OK for the gas powered, but the extra weight of the diesel makes the front pogo stick. Had to upgrade to better shocks. Outside of that I think they are great shocks. Look good. built well.
Reviewed by Nicholas H (PUEBLO, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Apr 01, 2019 5:16 AM
After putting these on my 2011 Silverado 2500, I did not realize how bad my old shocks were. These were easy to install, look great and, most importantly make it ride like a dream
Reviewed by Leonard S (VISTA, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Explorer — Nov 06, 2018 11:56 AM
Parts arrived quickly. Note a couple minor shortcomings. One of the shocks was minus a necessary mounting bolt but included an extra nut. Once installed, the ride is actually a little softer than what I would have liked, but still close. None of these are deal breakers by any means.