- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your ride over any bumpy road with Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts
- Patented, progressive rebound and compression discs provide a smooth, controlled ride
- Custom-tuned control valve maintains vehicle control in any environment
- Accurate shim-stacked valving for harmonious motion between shock and vehicle
- Enlarged 2.25” twin tube shock body for better control and performance
- Large shock body & all-weather fluid withstand internal temps between -40 and 248 °F
- Nitrogen gas-pressurized shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture for less fade
- Accordion boot protects the shock rod & low-friction, self-lubricating seal
- Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts are sold individually
- Your Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From potholes to rocky peaks, Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts are the ideal way to elevate your vehicle’s performance, both on- and off-road. With no limit to the list of benefits, innovative Rancho RS5000X Shocks feature progressive engagement valving and a custom-tuned compression control valve, that when paired together provide smooth ride quality, increased handling and maximum control in any environment.
The RS5000X series features a 2.25” twin-tube shock body that allows for increased fluid capacity for cooler operation and increased control and performance at varying speeds. Paired with all-weather fluid, RS5000X Rancho shocks are built to withstand internal temps between -40 and 248 °F.
This gas-pressurized shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture for less fade and the nitro-carburized piston rod is strengthened for long-lasting durability. Rancho RS5000X Struts are sold individually and include an accordion boot to protect and maintain the shock rod and low-friction, self-lubricating seal. Your Rancho RS5000X Suspension Shocks & Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
88 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Leonard S (VISTA, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Explorer — Nov 06, 2018 11:56 AM
Parts arrived quickly. Note a couple minor shortcomings. One of the shocks was minus a necessary mounting bolt but included an extra nut. Once installed, the ride is actually a little softer than what I would have liked, but still close. None of these are deal breakers by any means.
Reviewed by Luis D (NORFOLK, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 09, 2018 6:01 PM
The factory installed shocks were replaced to gain a better (smoother)ride from my 2014 Jeep. Once they were replaced with the Rancho shocks and struts, the Jeep rode much smoother. Had the 2" level kit added to the front as well and she looks much more aggressive. Very happy with the upgrades.
Reviewed by John G (BILLINGS, MT) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Astro — Sep 10, 2018 8:38 PM
Reviewed by Pat S (ROSEVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — Aug 28, 2018 8:53 AM