- Custom built for your off road machine
- Progressive wound 2.5" springs add trail-ready lift
- USA built SST9000 shocks add cat-like agility to your rig
- Use up to 37" tires for better offroad capability
- Shocks feature a nitrogen-charged, internal reservoir, twin tube damper design to handle any trail
- SST9000 shocks are fully rebuildable, so if you break 'em you can fix 'em
- Comes with sway bar frame mount spacers (Depending on application)
- Includes bump stop and brake line extension brackets
- Maximize your ReadyLIFT Off Road shock & coil spring kit with a ReadyLIFT Off Road Trac Bar
- Your ReadyLIFT Off Road Shock & Coil Spring Kit is covered by ReadyGuard Power Train Warranty on select kits for 5 Years or 60,000 miles Warranty Information (PDF)
- Your Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors by Westin are sold in pairs and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
You invested in the best gear for your rig judging by the off-road lights, winches, high-lift jacks and jerry cans hanging off of it, so why would you use stock springs and shocks to tackle the trails? Ditch those stock springs and shocks and grab a suspension system meant to take a licking and keep on ticking.
The ReadyLIFT Off Road Shock & Coil Spring Kit gives you progressive wound coil springs to add up to 2.5" of lift for added ground clearance over rocky roads. These springs are tough enough to survive bounding off of boulders, all while providing a smooth ride on paved roads.
Your ReadyLIFT Off Road Shock & Coil Spring Kit bolts right up to your truck like your stock parts. A few hours or wrenching and a 4-wheel alignment give your rig off road capability like never before. Best of all, the ReadyLIFT Off Road Shock & Coil Spring Kit carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty to cover manufacturer defects.
- May require rear block kit for a level stance
ReadyLIFT Off Road Shock & Coil Spring Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Sean H (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Aug 05, 2015 11:03 AM
I just bought this for my 2015 F250 and it looks great installed. I have my local shop do the work. Truck look clean and not to high/low.
Ships Between 7/23 - 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product