- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shore up your suspension and off-roading ride-quality with a Rough Country Leveling Kit
- Easy-to-install leveling kits provide increased ground clearance to pass right over obstacles
- Raises your vehicle providing additional ride height while leveling your ride for a more striking visual appeal
- Engineered for a precise fit, these kits pair well with all factory equipment
- Won’t get in the way of adding larger tires to your truck
- Bolt-on installation process can be done in the driveway
- Available for a wide selection of makes and models
- Your Rough Country Leveling Kits are backed by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty and 3-year manufacturer’s warranty on leveling struts
Years of use can take its toll on your truck’s suspension, but a Rough Country Leveling Kit can get things back up where they need to be. Engineered to raise the front-end only, while evening out the front with the rear, this top-of-the-line kit lends additional ride height for a more aggressive stance. You’ll ride higher, too, passing right over jutting boulders and other off-road obstacles and turning the heads of any who catch sight of you.
Extremely accommodating of oversized wheels and tires, these kits bolt on in no time at all – you won’t even have to leave your driveway – and are well-suited for a wide variety of pickups. Your Rough Country Leveling Kit is supported by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty and 3-year manufacturer’s warranty on leveling struts.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rough Country Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cody B (PADUCAH, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jan 30, 2019 8:43 PM
Truck looks much better after the install. Installation requires a strut spring compressor. I loaned one from Autozone for free! Installation time took about 2-3 hours.
Reviewed by mark s (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Nov 29, 2018 8:33 PM
Reviewed by Holden P (NORWOOD, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Sep 12, 2018 4:01 AM
Reviewed by Randal T (GRASSY CREEK, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Sep 11, 2018 8:36 PM