- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shore up your suspension and off-roading ride-quality with a Rough Country Leveling Kit
- Easy-to-install leveling kits provide increased ground clearance to pass right over obstacles
- Raises your vehicle providing additional ride height while leveling your ride for a more striking visual appeal
- Engineered for a precise fit, these kits pair well with all factory equipment
- Won’t get in the way of adding larger tires to your truck
- Bolt-on installation process can be done in the driveway
- Available for a wide selection of makes and models
- Your Rough Country Leveling Kits are backed by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty and 3-year manufacturer’s warranty on leveling struts
Years of use can take its toll on your truck’s suspension, but a Rough Country Leveling Kit can get things back up where they need to be. Engineered to raise the front-end only, while evening out the front with the rear, this top-of-the-line kit lends additional ride height for a more aggressive stance. You’ll ride higher, too, passing right over jutting boulders and other off-road obstacles and turning the heads of any who catch sight of you.
Extremely accommodating of oversized wheels and tires, these kits bolt on in no time at all – you won’t even have to leave your driveway – and are well-suited for a wide variety of pickups. Your Rough Country Leveling Kit is supported by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty and 3-year manufacturer’s warranty on leveling struts.
Rough Country Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Pat M (Jupiter, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jan 27, 2018 6:49 PM
The factory rake in the Chevy Colorado is too much. Adding the Rough Country level kit makes the truck sit like it should be from the factory.
Reviewed by Michael H (FENTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jan 02, 2018 10:09 AM
I purchased these but then changed my direction of the way I wanted to handle the front leveling of my '17 Silverado. I contacted Autoanything this morning to get a Return Authorization for the kit, so I can put the strut-top spacers on instead .
Reviewed by James J (Ozark, AL) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Dec 18, 2017 10:22 AM
this lift gave my 2017 titan a little above level for the front, just what I was looking for. This was a simple and easy kit to install and looks great!
Reviewed by Kevin S (JAY, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-350 — Nov 25, 2017 12:43 PM
Put a Fisher V-plow on my Ford F-350. Thought it would carry it better! Needed to raise the front end. Looked at different options. Chose the 2'' leveling kit from Rough Country. Easy install.(I am an auto tech with air tools) Can be done at home would just take longer. Threw on a pair of Timbren load boosters and it all works great! Will give a thumbs up to the Rough Country leveling kits!