- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Propel your Jeep’s off-road performance with Rubicon Express Lift Kits
- Gives you greater ground clearance to conquer the roughest terrain
- Allows for the use of larger tire/wheel combos
- Multiple kit styles are available to suit your driving style
- Custom-made for your particular year, make and model Jeep
- Designed and built in the USA—just down the road from the Rubicon Trail
- Detailed installation instructions included—some modding may be required
- Rubicon Express Lift Kits are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Jeeps were made for the trail—they’ve got dirt in their veins and mud in their brains. But, if you’re rolling on a stock suspension, there’s only so far you can travel before you have to turn back. When you’re ready to explore deeper, augment your ride height with a Rubicon Express Lift Kit.
Serious ground clearance, amazing articulation, rugged reliability—when you go with a Rubicon Express Lift, you’re guaranteed off-road greatness. They’re available in a wide range of styles to match your demands, from Basic Kits for junior Jamboreers to the legendary Rubicon Express Long Arm Kit for veteran rock wranglers. Plus, they’re designed to be upgraded, so you can start off small and keep adding later on.
Custom-designed for your exact Jeep, Rubicon Express Lift Kits are engineered by experienced Jeepers for extreme performance. In fact, Rubicon Express designs and builds every kit in the shadow of the Rubicon Trail in the Sierra Nevada. And to back it up, they cover your Jeep Lift Kit with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- A professional four-wheel alignment is required after installation
- All ride height increases are approximate and may vary slightly from stated size
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rubicon Express Lift Kits Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike F (Clinton, TN) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee — Jun 11, 2017 5:25 PM
I installed the 4.5 super flex kit on my wifes 01 XJ Cherokee and it exceeded all expectations. I was sent one incorrect shock but that was taken care of. I installed the whole kit by myself over a weekend and install went very smoothly. This suspension rides better than stock and flexes like crazy. The Cherokee looks great sitting on 32x11.50 fun country tires.I will be ordering a Smittybuilt winch from Autoanything to finish off the project.
Reviewed by Jay D (Carteret, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 16, 2016 10:03 PM
Reviewed by Craig B (Ronkonkoma, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 05, 2016 10:45 PM
I went with the fox smooth body shocks and I love the lift! The jeep rides teriffic, not to stiff. The only bad thing is ther rear axel gets kicked out to the drivers side with track bar bracket that comes with kit. 1 1/2 inches in my case. Removed bracket and axel is 3/4 inch out to the passenger side. So I just went with a adjustable track bar.