- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Restore your ride comfort with a SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly
- Saves both money and time by combing strut, coil spring, strut mount and boot and bump stop
- Complete strut assembly in one, easy-to-install corner unit
- Features high quality struts and OE-grade coil springs
- Premium bearings and strut mounts
- Helps eliminate clunking noises and loose steering
- Improves tire wear and provides long term performance
- Your SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly is covered with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Click Here for an Overview of How to Install Speedy Struts (PDF)
Drive comfortably – as you should – with a time-saving SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly. Reducing the dangers of tire wear and loose steering, this assembly is sure to last thanks to OE-grade bearings and coil springs.
Invest in a SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly and enjoy saving on an easy-to-install combination of strut, coil spring, strut mount and boot and bump stop. Using only high quality struts, this assembly enhances your overall driving experience. Your SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by gary b (Milton, NH) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Escort — Mar 25, 2020 7:12 AM
High quality, ease of installation, good value, and the ride of car after installation improved super dramatically. A definite buy for anyone wanting to improve ride quality and safety of handling on their vehicle!!
Reviewed by stephen n (Monroe, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Altima — Mar 24, 2020 9:31 PM
went in easy, looks good, rides good. this was the only brand that has a seperate listing for the 2 engines offered in the altima. other brands use the same strut for the 4 cyl and 6 cyl. original oem show different springs.
Reviewed by Kent K (NEWBURY PARK, CA) — Apr 16, 2019 12:51 PM
Reviewed by albert r (ontario, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Maxima — Oct 12, 2018 10:30 AM