- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Restore your ride comfort with a SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly
- Saves both money and time by combing strut, coil spring, strut mount and boot and bump stop
- Complete strut assembly in one, easy-to-install corner unit
- Features high quality struts and OE-grade coil springs
- Premium bearings and strut mounts
- Helps eliminate clunking noises and loose steering
- Improves tire wear and provides long term performance
- Your SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly is covered with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Drive comfortably – as you should – with a time-saving SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly. Reducing the dangers of tire wear and loose steering, this assembly is sure to last thanks to OE-grade bearings and coil springs.
Invest in a SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly and enjoy saving on an easy-to-install combination of strut, coil spring, strut mount and boot and bump stop. Using only high quality struts, this assembly enhances your overall driving experience. Your SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
SenSen Speedy Strut Spring and Strut Assembly Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Juan M (Lynden, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Volkswagen Jetta — Mar 16, 2018 8:45 PM
This product has a good response, in terms of handling in my car and is perfect jetta 1999 2.0 fuel transmission manual MK4
Reviewed by Lucas H (Keyes, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Accord — Mar 09, 2018 1:57 PM
This was a great upgrade on my car. It almost drives like a new car again. The only down side is that it wasn't packed correctly, resulting in the assembly going all over the place when shipped. Also it was missing a few nuts. But overall it's a great upgrade.
Reviewed by EDWIN H (BAY SHORE, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Civic — Jan 21, 2018 9:37 AM
This shock looks good but is deceiving. the install is easy but the shock bottoms out on dips & bumps, ride good on smooth road but any shock ride good on smooth road.