- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your suspension system with one-of-a-kind twin tube Skyjacker Black Max Shocks
- Greater fluid capacity maximizes heat dissipation and increases shock life
- Foam-cell insert compresses to compensate for oil expansion while eliminating air within
- Each end mount is 360° arc-welded and provides 180° directional mounting
- StableSteer valving ensures tire-to-road contact for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Includes a heavy-duty compression head for reliability under extreme conditions
- Assembly includes a sintered iron piston, orifice control disk, D.O.M. tubing and a black boot
- Your Skyjacker Black Max Shocks carry a 1-year limited warranty
Black always looks good, and your high-performance vehicle is sure to ride better than ever – and for longer – when you upgrade its suspension with Skyjacker Black Max Shocks. These bad boys have been designed with cutting-edge foam-cell technology, the advantage of which is compression during oil expansion and the elimination of air within the shock – all thanks to a low-pro foam insert.
Each end mount is 360° arc-welded and offers 180° directional mounting on your make and model. StableSteer valving sees to one of, if not the most crucial aim of a suspension system – a smooth, comfortable ride, ensured by solid and consistent contact between your tires and the road.
Each Skyjacker Black Max Shock assembly comes with a durable black boot, sintered iron piston, orifice control disk for comfort, a heavy-duty compression head and D.O.M. tubing to reduce internal wear over a lengthy service life. Your Skyjacker Black Max Shocks are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Skyjacker Black Max Shocks Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Garrett L (KYLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Jul 18, 2018 5:25 AM
Great improvement on ride off-road or on. Completely smoothed out the bounce in the rear when breaking. Installation was easy, did it in the driveway without having to lift the truck. I suggest a ratchet wrench to make installation that much easier.
Reviewed by Sheila M (Arma, KS) — Jun 29, 2018 9:28 PM
Good product. Excellent company in my opinion. Prompt delivery and polite customer service. Will use them as much as possible for my auto needs.
Reviewed by Roger G (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Apr 14, 2018 4:54 AM
skyjacker fixed my bounce problem after my leveling kit was installed great product