- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your suspension system with one-of-a-kind twin tube Skyjacker Black Max Shocks
- Greater fluid capacity maximizes heat dissipation and increases shock life
- Foam-cell insert compresses to compensate for oil expansion while eliminating air within
- Each end mount is 360° arc-welded and provides 180° directional mounting
- StableSteer valving ensures tire-to-road contact for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Includes a heavy-duty compression head for reliability under extreme conditions
- Assembly includes a sintered iron piston, orifice control disk, D.O.M. tubing and a black boot
- Your Skyjacker Black Max Shocks carry a 1-year limited warranty
Black always looks good, and your high-performance vehicle is sure to ride better than ever – and for longer – when you upgrade its suspension with Skyjacker Black Max Shocks. These bad boys have been designed with cutting-edge foam-cell technology, the advantage of which is compression during oil expansion and the elimination of air within the shock – all thanks to a low-pro foam insert.
Each end mount is 360° arc-welded and offers 180° directional mounting on your make and model. StableSteer valving sees to one of, if not the most crucial aim of a suspension system – a smooth, comfortable ride, ensured by solid and consistent contact between your tires and the road.
Each Skyjacker Black Max Shock assembly comes with a durable black boot, sintered iron piston, orifice control disk for comfort, a heavy-duty compression head and D.O.M. tubing to reduce internal wear over a lengthy service life. Your Skyjacker Black Max Shocks are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Skyjacker Black Max Shocks Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark T (Odin, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — May 24, 2019 8:17 PM
Jeeps tend to ride rougher than other vehicles. I wish i would have changed out shocks long ago these skyjacker black max shocks are excellent, could tell a difference right away. Great value and great people to deal with at autoanything ,thank you !!
Reviewed by Lisa C (SHELTON, CT) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Apr 06, 2019 5:52 PM
Reviewed by Brian S (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 1989 Mazda B-Series — Sep 19, 2018 5:21 AM
Sorry, but I had to get inventive to complete install. Front shocks were designed upside down so the bellows/boot was at the bottom and were too close to front axle shaft causing a slight rub, had to find a tighter fitting bellows for clearance. Rear shocks came with wrong size bushing insert, too big, had to find smaller size to fit properly.