- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
478 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce P (AULANDER, NC) — Nov 13, 2018 3:07 PM
the skyjackers front shocks fit well and are providing a smooth ride although i wish they had come with instructions as this was my first time changing any shocks I have ordered a pair for the rear as well hope to install them tomorrow am highly pleased with the results great price for a above average shock
Reviewed by martin h (fontana, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 19, 2018 10:26 AM
I tested the shocks on Street and dirt. So smooth on Street like driving a new vehicle. I did some 4 by 4ing in the desert and I am very very pleased of how they handle all the terrain. Excellent product
Reviewed by BramAnna O (MANKATO, MN) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 07, 2018 6:17 AM
it's been... 6 days now and going really well.. i got the shocks with new coils from another place.. 2000 4runner sr5 3.4L. same prices as i could find elsewhere, good shipping. the zip tie for the bottom of the boot was red but didn't match the boot color 100%. I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK! LOL.. if I do the front i'll get these as well..
Reviewed by Chance R (CROSBY, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Jun 06, 2018 4:21 AM
Reviewed by Brian F (BAR NUNN, WY) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee — May 19, 2018 1:57 PM