- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
473 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chance R (CROSBY, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Jun 06, 2018 4:21 AM
I love the way these make my truck ride. I have a 6" lift and it drives like a brand new truck. These are 5 stars shocks for the ride and price.
Reviewed by Brian F (BAR NUNN, WY) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee — May 19, 2018 1:57 PM
they were just what I was looking for and as shown glad I got them and from autoanything for the best price
Reviewed by ARMANDO R (LAREDO, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — May 08, 2018 6:06 AM
They were very easy to install my son and I installed them in about an hour. We took it on a trail behind my house and they were so smooth. We're doing the rear as soon as they get here.VERY IMPRESSED.
Reviewed by Ryan B (Ohiowa, NE) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Apr 25, 2018 9:07 AM
My 09 rides so much better than the factory shocks. Along with my 285's 70/17 . Even going down the washboard gravel roads hadels alot better. Thank you autoanything.