- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be sure to enter your vehicle’s year, make and model above to see applicable kits
- Give your vertically challenged off-roader a big boost or more intimidating street-stance with a Superlift Lift Kit
- Custom-engineered kits add ample ground-clearance for enhanced performance on any trail
- Choose from a range of height and shock options
- Comes with premium shocks from brands like Bilstein and King, depending on your vehicle
- Detailed instruction manual walks you or your mechanic through the process step-by-step
- Mounting gear ensures a direct fit
- Some drilling, cutting and/or welding may be required
- Difference Between Lift Kits and Leveling Kits
- Superlift products are made right here in the USA
- Your Superlift Lift Kit is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The trail can be brutal, but you can’t put a price on the glory that comes with conquering the most challenging stretch. Don’t just survive the wilds – give your truck, Jeep or SUV a better stance and enough ground-clearance to roll over any obstacle in your path with a brawny Superlift Lift Kit.
This custom-engineered suspension upgrade gives you the option to choose your level of lift, from a minor increase to make room for oversized tires or up to a 6” lift to take on the Rubicon. This varies from vehicle to vehicle, as will the components included in your kit. Regardless, you can bank on the quality and strength of every piece.
Superlift Lift Kits come complete with all the mounting gear you need for a direct install, and select kits are available with your choice of premium-brand shocks. A detailed instruction manual should guide you through the process, but be aware that some drilling, cutting and/or welding may be necessary. Made in the USA, your Superlift Lift Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Superlift Lift Kits Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronnie F (VIDOR, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Oct 28, 2017 8:21 AM
I have not installed the kit. I have inspected each and every piece, and its very well made and feels heavy duty. Doesn't appear to be a cheaply made part in any of the 4 boxes it came in. The belstine shocks looks sharp as well.
Reviewed by Luis B (QUEEN CREEK, AZ) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Bronco — Jun 15, 2017 7:44 AM
Just put everything on, drives fine on the road, have not tested off-road.
Reviewed by Derick W (Fort Wayne, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Mar 16, 2017 6:25 AM
First of all the shipping was very fast. All boxes were packaged very well. The kit is very heavy duty. As long as you have everything planned out the installation is a breeze. Very satisfied with the purchase.