- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolsters your suspension's ability to handle heavy loads and towing (additional info) (PDF)
- Gives your vehicle a smooth, controlled ride under load
- Combines the power of air bags, performance shocks and a sway bar in one spring
- Designed to bolt right over your factory leaf-spring pack (additional info) (PDF)
- Eliminates sag, sway, squat and wheel hop without the any bone-jarring stiffness
- Helps keep your rig level when under heavy load
- Smoothes overall handling—up to a 30% ride improvement
- Patented "roller shackles" automatically activate springs only when extra support is needed
- Unique design never causes annoying rattles or squeaks
- Unlike air bags, SuperSprings never leak, rupture, pinch or require adjusting
- Choose between Light-Duty, Medium Duty or Heavy-Duty springs (most vehicles)
- Installation takes less than 60 minutes with common hand tools—no drilling or cutting
- Your SuperSprings are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Beef up your rig for heavy towing, squat-free hauling and enhanced handling. Like super powers for your suspension, SuperSprings bolt right over your factory leaf-spring pack to eliminate sag, sway and wheel hop. Forget complex systems and cheap overload bumpers, SuperSprings combine the power of air bags, performance shocks and a sway bar in one super spring.
Unlike other systems, SuperSprings are always poised for action. Without a load, your vehicle maintains its smooth factory ride. When you hitch up a trailer, load up the bed or lay into a corner, SuperSprings' progressive action automatically kicks-in. The rolling shackles and tapered ends give you the control, while the wide middle handles the heavy stuff.
Depending on your needs, you choose between light or heavy-duty SuperSprings. And, since they bolt to your leaf springs, your SuperSprings install in less than an hour and require no drilling or cutting. Best yet, your SuperSprings are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicular Weight Rating (GVWR)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
SuperSprings Leaf Springs Customer Reviews
107 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kendall P (WALKER, LA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Mar 06, 2019 7:12 AM
Price was cheaper than most with quick shipping. Installation was straight forward however required a little persuasion, C clamps & pry bar, to line bolt holes up. No fault of the product but due to suspension lift on truck. Super Springs were well worth the money and would buy again from Auto Anything. The Super Springs added about 1" lift to rear, unloaded, and after loading & towing my 6,000 lb. camper experienced very min. squat with better steering. Love product
Reviewed by Joshua M (Edinburg, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 25, 2018 9:42 AM
Cannot express enough how great this product is... it makes this base model truck feel like a Platinum. If not better. I paired the supersprings with all four Belstien 5100 shocks and have drastically change the ride and handling dynamics of everyday driving. I am beyond impressed
Reviewed by Richard B (HOLLISTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Transit Connect — Mar 12, 2018 8:55 PM
The super springs have enhance our 2011 Ford transit suspension that is weighted down with equipment. We no longer bottom out in the numerous Ca potholes. Plan to put this on our other vehicles. Worth investment and safety for our drivers
Reviewed by Charles H (SIKESTON, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jan 07, 2018 11:46 AM
Not much on the directions but I had already looked on line at installs when reviewing prior to purchase. Package delivered on time and in good shape. It's early January so I am looking forward to spring for camping to see how they improve pulling of our camper.
Reviewed by Allan W (Renton, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Dec 20, 2017 9:16 PM
I had my SS A10 medium duty Super Springs installed on my 2010 v10 F250 by my mechanic. Took about an hour to install. We did take off the tires to make easier. We put the setting in the middle hole. Ride is a little stiffer especially over uneven roads. But the truck now corners better. I have not towed with these yet.