Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Drop it like it’s hot with Tanabe DF210 Lowering Springs
- Ideal balance between maximum drop and superb ride quality
- Increased handling plus an extremely well-balanced, comfortable ride
- Up to a 2.5” drop—the lowest in the Tanabe lineup
- Spring rate is raised 10-15% to compensate for shortened suspension travel
- Maintains shock lifespan without adversely affecting ride quality
- Crafted with the highest tensile strength ever achieved in a coil spring
- DF210 springs are sold as a front and rear set
- Your Tanabe DF210 Lowering Springs are backed by a 1-year warranty
With Tanabe DF210 Lowering Springs mounted at each corner, the answer to ‘how low can you go’ is low—really low. Dropping your street machine by up to a ground-pounding 2.5”, DF210 Lowering Springs give you the biggest drop in the Tanabe lineup—while raising handling performance through the roof.
To compensate for the shortened suspension travel, the DF210 Tanabe Lowering Spring rate is raised by 10-15%. This delivers the ideal balance between maximum drop and superb ride quality, and means your shocks won’t wear out prematurely.
Crafted with the highest tensile strength ever achieved in a coil spring, Tanabe springs are some of the strongest, thinnest and lightest springs on the market. And to drop all four corners, DF210s come in a front and rear set. Tanabe backs your DF210 Lowering Springs with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)