- Go with the racer’s choice—Tanabe PRO210 Coilover Springs
- Replaces springs on complete coilover systems (not for standard shocks/struts)
- Choose your spring rate to suit all your special tuning needs
- Fixed diameter, linear high-performance coil springs
- Made to meet the exact specifications and needs of circuit racing
- Ensures exact spring rate between right and left sides
- Designed with equal spring lengths to prevent sagging
- Crafted with the highest tensile strength ever achieved in a coil spring
- Sold as a pair for custom spring rates in the front and rear
- Your Tanabe PRO210 Coilover Springs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Slice your way to the winner’s circle with a set of Tanabe PRO210 Coilover Springs. Completely replacing the coilover spring on your performance damper setup, this competition-spec Tanabe spring set delivers impressive, race-winning performance on any circuit.
Since every track is different, PRO210 Springs let you choose your spring rate to suit your specific driving needs. When these fixed diameter, linear high-performance Tanabe springs are paired with a set of race-spec adjustable dampers, you get a coilover setup that meets the exact specifications of your circuit racing needs.
Tanabe springs are some of the strongest, thinnest and lightest springs available, thanks to being crafted with the highest tensile strength ever achieved in an automotive coil spring. PRO 210 springs are sold in pairs to allow you to customize your spring rates in the front and rear. Tanabe backs your PRO210 Coilover Springs with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
There are no customer reviews for this product